Letter to Ombudsman re: Processing Delays @ NSC - Reply Received

bvp

Registered Users (C)
Guys,

Apologies for starting a new thread - I know the initial one was started by Purplehazea - but i did not have the time to go back and retrieve the old one - Anyway - i had sent the email to Ombudsman( without my Lin #) as specified by Purplehazea - and i got the following response today - it is encouraging - especially the third paragraph -
please read below
I wanted to share it with all the folks who are waiting.

"Thank you for your feedback on the CIS Ombudsman’s Priorities for Fiscal Year 2007. Your input is invaluable to our mission of assisting individuals and employers in resolving problems with USCIS.

Please note that your email pertains to a specific case matter, so if you have not already done so, please refer to the instructions for submitting a case problem, which can be found by clicking the following link: http://www.dhs.gov/ximgtn/programs/editorial_0731.shtm.

I have brought your concerns to the attention of the relevant officials at the Nebraska Service Center (NSC). The NSC appreciates the opportunity to respond, and stated that it strives to provide outstanding customer service. NSC management and staff proactively identify cases in their inventory that meet all criteria for final adjudication. In the first 11 days of June, NSC has requested approximately 7700 visas. NSC will identify and process all cases that fully meet the required criteria for adjudication this month. It is important to note, that, like all organizations, NSC has limited resources, so they plan, coordinate, and implement appropriate strategies to complete goals in a timely basis. While NSC is actively processing cases for June, they are already planning for July.
Thanks again for contacting the CIS Ombudsman.

Sincerely,

Citizenship and Immigration Services Ombudsman

US Department of Homeland Security

Mail Stop 1225

Washington, D.C. 20528-1225

Email: cisombudsman@dhs.gov "

Web: http://www.dhs.gov/cisombudsman"

thank you -
BVP
June 2002 PD

I got the same message, it looks like they send out the Blast email with same response to every one

I also got same message and i am just coming from opst office. I filled out form and mailed him .

Like president .... All options are on table so i m trying all options.

Contacted senator's office they need another week.

I hope my wait gets over soon before my patience.

Recieved exact same response this afternoon for the email sent.

EB3 PD 04/2002
CSC-NSC Feb 2007
LUD 05/01/07

Guys,

What is the first lady email address?
I wanted to send emails or letters to all the possible candidates..

Thanks,
Ravi Surya.

Hello,

Any body has this info...Please help me get this info ...
Thanks in advance.

this means you are next on the line, chill out and don't stress toomuch you will get your GC verysoon,

I recvd similar letter couple of days before, but got my approval yesterday

I also recevied similar letter from Ombudsman, looks like they are working on all the cases, everyone here should get their aprovals by end October

My 2 cents..

1. I don't think retro starts until September.
2. Even if it starts, it will be from 2005 or 2006 NOT like before (2001)
because most of the cases will be done by that time.

Ravisurya

from 1st oct. it may retrogress to 2000/2001 thats why in last bulletin mentioned there would be severe retrogression from oct.1st.

so don't think it can go to just 2002/2003.

dice12
EB3 pd july01
485 RD DEC.04
CSC>NSC got screwed up.....

Ravisurya

from 1st oct. it may retrogress to 2000/2001 thats why in last bulletin mentioned there would be severe retrogression from oct.1st.

so don't think it can go to just 2002/2003.

dice12
EB3 pd july01
485 RD DEC.04
CSC>NSC got screwed up.....

Dice12,

You case has similar timeline as mine (except your PD is much earlier than mine). Can you please share any InfoPass or other experience with NSC folks?