Letter of Joy & Relief has been received (DC Local Office)

dcmetro22042

Registered Users (C)
All:

I am happy (and very relieved) to post that I received my approval from DC local office in the mail yesterday. I was not even sure how to react after waiting for so long. Instead of being excited or happy, I was just relieved. Feels like something heavy has lifted from my mind now.

I sincerely wish Good Luck to all and hope everyone here receives an approval very soon.

Congrats man and Enjoy your freedom.Looks like they are started working on 2005 cases.I can see my approval soon.

EB3 ,India,NSC
Labor PD: Feb 2001
I140 AD :Sep 2005
I485,I131,I765 FD:May 2006
FP :July 2006
I485 Luds:12/28/2006,12/29/2006.
2nd EAD and AP Renewal AD:Feb 2007.
I485 AD ??????

Congrats ... I totally understand your feeling .... it does take a few days for the relief feeling to be replaced with happiness :D

Congrats man and Enjoy your freedom.Looks like they are started working on 2005 cases.I can see my approval soon.

EB3 ,India,NSC
Labor PD: Feb 2001
I140 AD :Sep 2005
I485,I131,I765 FD:May 2006
FP :July 2006
I485 Luds:12/28/2006,12/29/2006.
2nd EAD and AP Renewal AD:Feb 2007.
I485 AD ??????

GC_PATIENT,

This approved case was transferred to local office and interview was conducted and approved by the local office NOT by NSC. So..keep the hopes down for now...you will feel better in the long run. :D

Lot of my friends who has 2005 and 2006 RDS got approved .It's all luck man.I have seen lot of 2005 approvals also.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on your successful approval

All:

I am happy (and very relieved) to post that I received my approval from DC local office in the mail yesterday. I was not even sure how to react after waiting for so long. Instead of being excited or happy, I was just relieved. Feels like something heavy has lifted from my mind now.

I sincerely wish Good Luck to all and hope everyone here receives an approval very soon.

Congrats on your successful approval !!!!

Did you see a change in the online status message after you received the mail ? Did you get the emails ? THANX !!!!!!!!

EB3 -INDIA- PD: Oct 2002
I-485 RD: Sep 2004
FP1: April 2005
VSC->TSC: March 7, 2007
Name Check: Pending

Congrats ... I totally understand your feeling .... it does take a few days for the relief feeling to be replaced with happiness :D

Yea Max2k1. I guess you are right. This morning I went for driver's license and they extended it until Q1, 2008 since EAD is valid till then. Small things like these are so freakin stupid. Now when I get the GC, first think Im gonna do is get the driver's license extended by 5 years and restrictions (for legal status) taken off.
Ofcourse, working on my resume since last nite :D

While mine was in local office and the processing dates can be a little different, I think I saw one approval in NSC with RD as 2005. So good luck for that. Something tells me come July and we shall see another flood of approvals. Good luck all.

Congrats on your successful approval !!!!

Did you see a change in the online status message after you received the mail ? Did you get the emails ? THANX !!!!!!!!

EB3 -INDIA- PD: Oct 2002
I-485 RD: Sep 2004
FP1: April 2005
VSC->TSC: March 7, 2007
Name Check: Pending

No. I was told beforehand by others as well that once your file is with a local office, you do not see any LUDs on USCIS website. Let's see if there is an update when cards are ordered. I shall update this thread if I notice anything