Letter from CFO for I-140

happylc

Registered Users (C)
Hello,

Does anybody have an example of the letter from CFO that could be used as a proof of ability to pay wages when filing form I-140?

Any help or advice will be greatly appreciated.

I think i've got some ideas what should be in this letter but I'm not sure how to finish it especially since my company lost some money last year.

Dear Sir or Madam:

Founded in 1998, ACME corp. serves as the premier provider of customer focused enterprise solutions for the XXX industry.
ACME software products are currently in use by hundreds of companies in seventeen countries throughout the world.
ACME corp currently has more than 600 employees and our gross income in 2005 was $xx,xxx,xxx. Our net income for the same period was $(x,xxx,xxx).

Here it needs to say something about me getting paid more than proffered wage.

I guess since the company lost some money it could be a good idea to point out that we might have some cash in the bank. (I doubt that the company will share this information).

Now I need to turn the bad news into good news and maybe say that the demand for our products and services is strong and we expect to return to profitability this year and do not foresee any problems with continuing paying me my salary.

What do you guys think?
Does anybody have an idea on how to turn it into legal language to decrease chances of getting RFE. My visa expires in Feb 2007 and getting RFE could cause me a lot of grief.

Here is my final version. I'm not a lawyer and I'm preparing all my documents myself so I'd really appreciate any input on the format and language on this letter.

9/18/2006

U.S. Department of Homeland Security
US Citizenship and Immigration Services
Premium Processing Service
USCIS Nebraska Service Center
850 S St.
Lincoln, NE 68508

Re: Evidence of the ability to pay the proffered wage.

Dear Sir or Madam:
Founded in 1988, ACME Corporation serves as the premier provider of customer focused enterprise solutions for the XXX industry.
ACME software products are currently in use by hundreds of companies in seventeen countries throughout the world.
ACME Corporation currently has more than 200 employees and our gross annual income for 2005 was $XX,XXX,XXX.
Our net annual income for the same period was $(X,XXX,XXX).
We are seeing a strong demand for our products and services and are expecting to return to profitability this year.

Mr. X X's current salary is $99,999 / year and we don't foresee any difficulties in meeting our obligation to pay the proffered wage of $55,555 / year stated in the application for alien employment certification if Mr. X is granted permanent residence.

Sincerely,
X X

Financial Controller
Acme Corporation

RE-Letter from CFO for I-140

Happylc,

Thanks a lot for posting your sample on the web, It helped me a lot since it was just what I was looking for.

I am just wondering, using the above letter, did your i-140 got approved? Did the USCIS send any RFE for more evidence on ability to pay?