Lets track NSC EAD approvlas - Expiring EAD issues

Received card in mail

Received the actual EAD card in mail toady (8/6). I had received "Card ordered" email on 8/2. Hope this helps.

EAD Expiring

My EAD is getting Expired on 10 th of this month, and still waiting for the renewal. Talked to IO she said i just have to wait. Any one in the same situation? not sure how to handle this with my company. In a dilemma to inform them or not.

I-765 RD 6/1/07
I485 PD 06/2003.

My EAD is expiring in 10 days. RD is May, 15. I have not heard nothing from them yet. I called them and sent a fax to expedite

This is my EAD # 4 at NSC

Our EAD is expiring August 27th. We filed on June 12th 2007. It looks like we may not get our EAD's in time.

Does this mean job loss or are there any options? Please advice.
I have sent fire and forget expedite request to Nebraska, thanks to this post!

On a different note, I found out from USCIS that my Name check for 485 has been pending for more than 1000 days with FBI :(

EAD approved

Applied for first-time EAD/485 on May 16 2007, approved today.

NSC.
PD DEC 2 2002
EB2

Our EAD is expiring August 27th. We filed on June 12th 2007. It looks like we may not get our EAD's in time.

Does this mean job loss or are there any options? Please advice.
I have sent fire and forget expedite request to Nebraska, thanks to this post!

On a different note, I found out from USCIS that my Name check for 485 has been pending for more than 1000 days with FBI :(

EAD approved

Hi,

MY EAD was approved yesterday and card was ordered.

RD- 06/04/2007 LUD-06/06/2007 LUD- 08/03/2007 LUD 08/05/2007
AP- 08/09/2007

MY OPT EAD expired last week of July and this is my first EAD- Adjustment of Status. The case was at NSC. I sent them a fax three times and spoke to a local congressman for help.

Good luck!!

I have applied for my 2 EAD on July 17th and current one is expired on Sep 17th. What are the chances to get them before my current one is getting expired.

Hi,
Today I got an mail saying

'Application Type: I765 , APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status: We mailed you a notice requesting additional evidence.'

I dont know what type of RFE I've got? I filed my EAD extension thru Lawyer. My Lawyer is so busy and wont even care I he gets any query.Will I get a copy of RFE? Normally after we reply for the RFE how long they will take to clear the case?

EAD exten applied on Mar 14'2007 @ NSC.

ynarayna,
Thanks for your post. I faxed a similar letter to NSC and a few days later, LUD indicating the card has been ordered.

Thanks for the idea!

EAD RD 12th June 2007. On August 11 (Saturday) card ordered (EAD).
Now back to waiting for GC.

Hi psonti,

Have you recd. the approval notice yet or the cards?

Our RD 21st May, recd. "card production ordered" email on Apr 13th.

waiting for approval notice and cards...

we received our card (from NSC) within about 8 days of "card production ordered" email. I765 (online renewal) was done on June 13th and we received the card (I think) on Aug 10th.

I finally recieved my EAD today, Friday 17th, 2007. ONE month exactly since they approved it and sent it to me.

Good luck everyone.

What will be the work status if EAD is expired and new one is still pending?

I am really confused my EAD is already expired and EAD application is been pending from 2-1/2 months.

Please reply..........

Cheers,

IJ

EAD Approved...waiting for card

My I-765 RD was 05/24/2007. I finally got an email stating that the card production has been ordered (08/21/2007). Wow, it took almost 90 days for them to process my application at NSC.

My current EAD is expiring on Aug 28th, and I am hoping that the new card arrives before that. My lawyers mentioned that I will not be able to work until I actually have the card in my hands.

In the last couple of weeks, I faxed the NSC center a couple of personal letters explaining the urgency of the situation. I also visited the local USCIS office and they made a note in the case. I am not sure if any of this helped or not, or maybe it was the 90 day thing. Anyway, I am glad that the card got approved. Now, I need to just wait for the card to show up.

BTW, if you are sending a expedite-request fax, you will need to include your return fax number. Otherwise, they will not even look at it.

RD june 5th

I applied for EAD RD june 5th 2007 and ND june 12th... still waiting... anybody who applied in NSC around the same time and received the EAD? btw do we have to consider the 90days time from RD or ND? the notice I have received has june 5th as received date... when i called the USCIS they said it's not even been 75 days as their system shows the received date as June 12th 2007 :(
I have a job offer ready and waiting for my EAD, can sending expedition letter be helpful in my case? btw what is LUD,,, have been seeing it in the posts but couldn't figure it out

got EAD

My spouse applied for EAD on June 15 (RD) and got the EAD card yesteray (aug 25).
We contacted our congressman to expedite.

It took two months to renew the EAD this time.

waiting_aos,

can u tell me in detail what to do if we have to contact the congress men for expediting? really would appreciate any inputs

Thanks

card production ordered

received the card production ordered email today...

i-765 RD 06/05/2007 ND 06/12/2007