Lets track NSC EAD approvlas - Expiring EAD issues

EAD Approved ! Whew !!

There isnt an email address that i know off, but you can fax the letter to NSC at this number 402-219-6171

My Receipt date was May 1st and i got the following email yesterday 7/24. My current one was expiring Aug 10th

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On July 24, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Hi Vish1348 congrats :) It worked for you also I think....cool

I received the EAD cards on saturday.

EAD applied May 21st Approved Jul 18th

Hi Vish1348 congrats :) It worked for you also I think....cool

I received the EAD cards on saturday.

EAD applied May 21st Approved Jul 18th

Congrats to both of you. When you faxed a letter asking for expedited approval, did you send anything from the employer......basically i am trying to see what reason to give. Thanks and appreciate any input.

Hey guys:
Does anyone know the fax number of California ? My application is pending for more than 100 days. Please help.

Thanks !

FP Mandatory for any EAD new or renewal

There is no finger printing for paper based EAD filing. Just hang in there until August 10th and then start doing all kinds of stuff :) Just make sure you had included all the supporting docs with the filing. You can get the list of docs from one of posts. I really think you will get the renwal done before August end because it is over 100 days.

I strongly advice to schedule an infopass and request a FP. I had the same problem. You definitely need a FP - do not waist your time.:D

Sriganesh

No i did not send any employee letter, i sent only the following letter. It worked for me try it.

To
Adjudicating Officer
NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER
US CITIZENSHIP & IMMIG SERVICE
P.O BOX 82521
LINCOLN, NE 68501

I-765 Receipt Number: XXXX
Receipt Date: MAY XXXX
Alien #

Wife
I-765 Receipt Number: XXXX
Receipt Date: XXXXX
Alien #

On May XXXX we applied our applications to renew our Employment Authorization Cards and Advance Parole as my current EAD and AP is expiring on July XXXX.

We only have our EAD’s to prove our presences in the US is valid. In reviewing the processing dates, I believe our applications may not be processed in time. Without EAD’s we would not be able to work until they are renewed. This would cause severe financial hardships on our part and also it will impact our Medical Insurance. To compound matters, our Drivers License expiry dates are the same as our EAD’s. If our EAD’s expire, we will lose our drivers licenses. My job depends on me driving around to talk to customers. Also, we would have to take a drivers examination to get them back. And Also our passports are expiring soon, in order to renew we need to submit the EAD card.

We would like to request expedite processing for our I-765 applications. Our EAD expiry dates are July XXXX. This is 70 days after the December XXXX Receipt Date.

Processing our applications before this date would relieve us from undue financial and transportation hardships.

Thank you for your consideration!

Expedite Request Fax # 1-402-219-6171

EAD approved

Finally my I-765 (EAD) was approved

EB3 - Nebraska
I-485 - ND - 05/08/07
I-765 - ND - 05/08/07, AD -07/26/07

Unbelievable stuff! My attorney just called to tell me that our green card approvals came thru. Thanks all you guys for ur support and good luck!
:)

Online status shows..

Application Type: I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

On July 26, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Does this mean EAD is approved?

Hi Hassan, Sorry to hear that you had to be without job during renewal. we faced the same issue last year. You mentioned that your application is at NBC . Which service center did you file your EAD? My 485 also got transfered to NBC recently.

rak1974, I filed this EAD paper-based. I though it was better for me to do it this way because on 2005, I filed online and never got it but I got two interim EADs instead.

Sorry, but I my receipt notice number starts with MSC which I think is the Missouri service center.

Here's my question to you all...

On July 17th, the online status said
On July 17, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

Till now, I have not received it... Do you think there are some issues because I changed my address online on July 10th after I officially moved to a new place on July 1st. I have received many letters from the immigration regarding my new address to the new address and received many old mails to the new address as of July 10th... They said they sent me the EAD on July 17th, but I have not received it... do you guys smell something here?

Please help!!!!!!!

INeedSomeHelp,
That's what it means, you will soon receive an email about it being approved and sent to you.

Look at my signature... similar stuff but I have not received mine and I am really worried.

Good luck to you!!

Online status shows..

Application Type: I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

On July 26, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Does this mean EAD is approved?

EAD Approved

Got the "Card Production ordered" email yesterday (8/01). This is my first and hopefully last EAD.

epidural - Processing dates for NSC still shows March 26th as the date for EAD. But I am glad that you got your EAD card approved soon (at least sooner than what is projected on the USCIS page). Did you do anything special to get this done quickly?

We are also eagerly for our EAD renewal, filed on June 13th.
Thanks!

INeedSomeHelp,
That's what it means, you will soon receive an email about it being approved and sent to you.

Look at my signature... similar stuff but I have not received mine and I am really worried.

Good luck to you!!

Yes. I also got approval Notice sent email for EAD on July 27 and yet to receive it. Hopefully I should receive by next week. Good Luck.

epidural - Processing dates for NSC still shows March 26th as the date for EAD. But I am glad that you got your EAD card approved soon (at least sooner than what is projected on the USCIS page). Did you do anything special to get this done quickly?

We are also eagerly for our EAD renewal, filed on June 13th.
Thanks!
Grandhipal, Nothing special. And as far as processing dates are concerned they are just there to be published. Do not belive them. I hope you too will get the EAD soon. Also remember we are in NSC. They take their sweet time. Where as TSC is issuing EADs to mid june filers, NSC is has started the early May filers.

Thank God we received "Card Ordered" email today on the EAD renewal. Now moving to the next question - how long is it taking these days (at NSC) from the time of "Card Ordered" status to actually receing the card in hand?
Thanks!

I agree with epidural. I saw on a different forum two people (kaushiks & Virat) getting their EAD approvals on July 26 and July 30 respectively and actually received their EAD cards today - August 4, 2007. So that is actually less than 2 weeks for both of them.

Please see signature for my details.