Lets track NSC EAD approvlas - Expiring EAD issues

ynarayana

Registered Users (C)
Hi
Lets track NSC EAD cases ..Expiring EAD soon and job loss situations.

4 th EAD applied on May 21, 2007
LUD 07/09, 07/10

Sent expedite request two times to NSC (Fax)

EAD "Card production ordered" email recived today .
EAD RD 04/15/2007, current EAD exp 07/13/2007,opened service tkt on 07/09/2007

I have infopass appointment on Monday for interim EAD .The email says "Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you." any suggestions : should i still go for infopass and get interim EAD or just cancel infopass appointment and assume my apporval is from today .

Thanks

Spouse working on EAD and applied for renewal online on June 13th. Current EAD expires on Sept 13th. The application is at NSC. Just gave the finger prints today. From looking at the forums it looks like it is taking way too long for EAD these days.
Is anyone tracking processing dates for EAD (may be at NSC)? at what rate the dates typically move?

Did they stop issuing interim EADs for sure?

What can be done so that we are not forced to quit the job because of the delay in EAD renewal?

Thanks!

Grandhipal,
they stopped issuing interim EADs beginning Sep. 1st 2006.

I filed for EAD renewal on Nov. 1st 2006 and on July 10th, the LUD changed saying "Card production ordered". No status update till now....

Mine was at the NBC.

Good luck everyone.

EAD rd : 04/18/2007 LUN:04/20
card production ordered : 07/11/2007
approved : 07/13/2007
I-485 rd :04/18 FD : 05/25/2007 LUN:05/28
I131 rd: 04/18 LUN:04/20 ; 07/13/2007 :Document mailed to applicant

Grandhipal,
they stopped issuing interim EADs beginning Sep. 1st 2006.

I filed for EAD renewal on Nov. 1st 2006 and on July 10th, the LUD changed saying "Card production ordered". No status update till now....

Mine was at the NBC.

Good luck everyone.

It took nine months for your (last) EAD to be approved :eek:
Did it affect your job Hassan? Please let me know what you did

Grandhipal,
I am jobless now for 3 months so far. My EAD expired on Feb. 7th and as a result of that, my company allowed me to work for another 90 days extension. After the 90 days, they teminated me.

I sent the termination letter along with some of the letters here in this forum to the immigration at the beginning of June to expedite my EAD and I think that probably what made the EAD get approved.

Anyways, it's really hard man and the immigration just SUCKS.

Thanks and good luck.

H1B when EAD delayed?

Is it possible to go back on to H1B when EAD renewal is stuck?
Currently spouse is working on EAD but before that (about a year ago) she was working on H1 with a different employer. After quitting probably the previouos employer might have cancelled the H1. If we have to go for fresh H1 is that subject to yearly quotas?

Thanks!

I have no idea about H1B because unfortunately, I am stuck in this even though I am married to U.S. citizen.

Good luck

Hi Hassan, Sorry to hear that you had to be without job during renewal. we faced the same issue last year. You mentioned that your application is at NBC . Which service center did you file your EAD? My 485 also got transfered to NBC recently.

I have no idea about H1B because unfortunately, I am stuck in this even though I am married to U.S. citizen.

Good luck

EAD Renewal (NSC)

Apply 3rd EAD on 06/01/2007 Last update on 06/05/2007.
After that waiting.

Stuck in name check.
PD Sep 2001
485 RD sep 2005
Name check requested on Oct. 2005

Ajoo

I filed (paper based) my EAD at NSC on May 10th. After initial LUD there is no further change. Is getting finger print notice mandatory? Should I make any effort for getting EAD in time (like 90 to 100 days) like asking for FP, sending fax etc? My EAD expires end of August.

I filed (paper based) my EAD at NSC on May 10th. After initial LUD there is no further change. Is getting finger print notice mandatory? Should I make any effort for getting EAD in time (like 90 to 100 days) like asking for FP, sending fax etc? My EAD expires end of August.

There is no finger printing for paper based EAD filing. Just hang in there until August 10th and then start doing all kinds of stuff :) Just make sure you had included all the supporting docs with the filing. You can get the list of docs from one of posts. I really think you will get the renwal done before August end because it is over 100 days.

My EAD approved on July 16th and waiting for the catds. Filed on May 21 for renewal. NSC PD July 2003

Thats really awesome! Does it mean the dates published in Processing times (for USCIS Nebraska) are not accurate? It still shows March 26th 2007 as the date. Just curious - is that e-file or paper file? What all supporting docs you sent?
We filed for renewal at NSC too on June 13th. e-file. Last time when we applied for renewal we didn't send any docs. Neither this time...but getting prepared some papers (like I-94 card, I485 filing receipt, copy of current EAD)

Thanks

my company attorney filed the case, and I send couple of expedited request to NSC and finally I received the approval mail. My current EAD is expinring on July 30 th.

Applied on May 01, Current One expires Aug 10. Sent Expedite letter as per narayana on 7 /18. LUD changed but nothing after that !!!!:(

my company attorney filed the case, and I send couple of expedited request to NSC and finally I received the approval mail. My current EAD is expinring on July 30 th.

FAX/address for sending expedite requests

Can anyone please give me the FAX number for NSC to send EAD renewal expedite request. If anyone has the snail mail address that works too.
Thanks!

Did anyone file at California ? I applied for my EAD renewal(Receipt date: April 16 2007) at Chicago, I got a letter(receipt date: April 20 2007) that my case is transferred to California for faster processing. I am not sure what they mean by faster processing as my application is outside the processing date of 90 days.
I had completed my biometrics on May 24 2007.

It looks like California is processing applications received as of April 28 2007. I wonder why happened to my application received earlier.

Also, I think that we should question as to why interim card is still mentioned in the I765 form. It gives a wrong impression to everyone.

I have my Infopass appointment on July 25 2007. My EAD is expiring on August 31 2007.

Pending EAD Renewal

Can you or any other member please give me the email address of NSC, i want to send a request for expedited approval. My Receipt date May 18th, EAD expires August 16th 2007. Really Stressed out! Thanks