Let's track I-485 filed after Reinstatement of Original July VB 07/18 ONWARDS

labordrags

Registered Users (C)
Members, Lets track AOS filed after the so called "artificial" retrogression was over from July 18th to August 17th. Similarly we all can track the progress of RD, FP, AD, ND from USCIS. My details are in signature. Thanks

Here are my details.

Labor: DBEC TR to RIR
PD:5/2003.
AD: 7/20/07
LC hard copy recd 7/27/07

I-140: Efile 7/27/07
I485, Ap, EAD: 8/6/07

Here are my details

Priority Date : 3/25/2004

Category : EB2

Labor cleared : 1/13/2006

I-140 cleared : 8/14/2006

I-485 applied : 7/27/2007

No Receipt date or Notice Date

Lifting Up

Just trying to lift up this almost dead thread. Please make sure you put your I-485 timeline ONLY for the Employment Based Cases. I think they have different route for Family Based I-485 cases. Thank you.

Here's mine
PD May 2004 EB2 ROW
AD Oct 2006
140/485/EAD/AP sent to NSC Aug 9 2007
No news after that.

Here's mine
PD May 2004 EB2 ROW
AD Oct 2006
140/485/EAD/AP sent to NSC Aug 9 2007
No news after that.

Hey Chocolate, I remember you from old days BEC mess. How you doing bud. Thanks for checking your item here. Can you update that on your signature as well? I heard they have passed July 2nd filing mailer, so it won't take that long to reach yours. Good luck bud.

Thanks for your participation; welcome to the club

Just managed to squeeze through the Aug 17 deadline.

Jawad

Thanks for the info. Good luck. I wonder who will be the first one to make their entry who filed it after 07/18 stating their cheques been cashed. That will make most of us here happy.

Long wait

It looks to be a long wait...Any idea whether cases applied in NSC moved to TSA? I filed mine on July 24th at NSC...

It looks to be a long wait...Any idea whether cases applied in NSC moved to TSA? I filed mine on July 24th at NSC...

I think if your I-140 is approved by TSC, then yours I-485 will eventually be heading out to TSC as well. Thats my understanding. If you have filed concurrently, then depending on your site juridiction, it may move to either TSC or NSC will be happy to adjudicate your case.

Info

Hey Chocolate, I remember you from old days BEC mess. How you doing bud. Thanks for checking your item here. Can you update that on your signature as well? I heard they have passed July 2nd filing mailer, so it won't take that long to reach yours. Good luck bud.

I remember you too. Oh labor approval was only a small positive thing. I was stuck not filing for 8 months and only now i cud file.what about you?Looks like your 140 is approved.I will update my signature.
Good luck to you too.

info needed

Thanks for the info. Good luck. I wonder who will be the first one to make their entry who filed it after 07/18 stating their cheques been cashed. That will make most of us here happy.

My lawyer told me my package is delivered. Is there a way i can call the service center and know my receipt details.
Any inputs.

Once you send a package, it gets delivered. UPS or FedEx are the few carriers who confirms of package delivery to its final destination. Once your package is delivered, and since USCIS is hauled with massive deliveries, it may take few months if not week for you to see the receipt.

Yeah I-140 was approved, did PP.

Thanks

Once you send a package, it gets delivered. UPS or FedEx are the few carriers who confirms of package delivery to its final destination. Once your package is delivered, and since USCIS is hauled with massive deliveries, it may take few months if not week for you to see the receipt.

Yeah I-140 was approved, did PP.

Congrats on your 140 approval.What i meant was a confirmation telling they received the package. I know receipt number will take a long time.Lets see how it goes. the only relief is its applied.What about u ?when did you send your 485. Did you file ead/ap as well.

Congrats on your 140 approval.What i meant was a confirmation telling they received the package. I know receipt number will take a long time.Lets see how it goes. the only relief is its applied.What about u ?when did you send your 485. Did you file ead/ap as well.
No I didn't apply for EAD and AP. I may will in the future (at this time trying to give them less work). From the tracking number of your package is a sole proof that your package is delievered at its location. Ask for the tracking number to see the signature proof. Details are in the signature.

Until they did the data entry, they will not know where your package is or if delivered. They have separate mail room, and the sorter will have to sort out the mail for its entry into their system.