Lets start with Feb Filers

This again proves that USCIS is no place for FIFO but place of moronic stupids.... My NOAs, Biometrics etc etc is much ahead of you but I did not even get LUD on my application....I dont even have freakin RFE :(

thats what im sayin, me and you are pretty much teh same timelines, cept your bio is before mine. i dont expect my IL for a while though cause the seattle office tends to be alot slower than others.

we filled on the end of january and still no interview date,... we only got EAD as of now! hopefully will get ID soon and it'll be smooth

we filled on the end of january and still no interview date,... we only got EAD as of now! hopefully will get ID soon and it'll be smooth

sayin you ONLY got the ead does not sum it up. im pretty sure we would all be EXTREMELY HAPPY if we could get the EAD too.

so I called the famous toll free number... apparently I am to give the RFE 2 weeks from issue date before going into panic mode :) April 17 can't come soon enough! Talk about being WAY behind schedule now!

Dear Lord, please assistnall those who have patiently waited for a long period for name check clearance, so they can be resumed as soon as possible with no longer wait and agruvation, help all the people who have received RFE so they may gather the evidence asap, and have their case resumed, assist all the people who are going to their interview so they might not forget anything or be nervous, allow them to have peace of mind at that very important time, and so they can move on with life and the next chalenges of it with theirloved ones, may they be able to have a smooth interview, and put all of that behind hit back in a file cabinet and move on to take care of their families and enjoy the grace of the relationship in its fullest, and please dear Lord bless the immigration officers so they can go home to some nice warm meal with thhir family and friends, and that they have peace of mind so they can perform their job at their best, assisting us and guiding us to this longneaited part of our lives, bless their souls and protect them from any evil so they can perform hit honestly and compassion. Have mercy on us Lord God and heavenly soldiers and help us pull trough this rough times and deliver us from suffering even more with stress enxiety and restless minds. Amen!
that is my AOS prayer to all of us

This sucks....Nothing is happening with our applications.... I wish USCIS would just shut shop and tell us to go back.... At least there wont be any waiting after that

this suckssss- hope we see some movement soon

This sucks....Nothing is happening with our applications.... I wish USCIS would just shut shop and tell us to go back.... At least there wont be any waiting after that

yeah- i haven't seen any progress with my application either!
I am assuming we are in a position like csantos- nothing until the actual EAD is produced- and even know he/she is waiting for his Id.

Lets pray for a better week for the feb. filers:eek:

no here as well, but you should all know that. this is really starting to suck. no APs, no EADs, no LUDs, just a big FU.......

like i mentioned couple days back, i got my Interview date in the mail, BUT no updates online(it still shows case recieved and processing( for 1485,1765 and I130.)) AND no word about EAD either. ive been looking forward to an update on the EAD. fingers crossed for something to show up next week.

How does one know that his or her name check has been cleared? e.g. I see on lintas1's signature that the FP was done and name check cleared on 03/05/08.

Last edited by a moderator:
like i mentioned couple days back, i got my Interview date in the mail, BUT no updates online(it still shows case recieved and processing( for 1485,1765 and I130.)) AND no word about EAD either. ive been looking forward to an update on the EAD. fingers crossed for something to show up next week.

an infopass will tell you whether or not you got the name check cleared....

as of today nothing....

just stress lol

you know guys our land lords sucks really hard!!! it it raining in our living room!!!

no luds or id or nothing like that!

i thought the infopass was online...i didnt know you had to make an appointment and then go in person...i live 9 hrs away from my DO lol no way am i going to be able to make it there just for an infopass appointment.