Lets start with Feb Filers

Case Status Updated Online - They recieved my RFE and they have resumed processing. They recieved it 3/27 and case status updated on the very same day. File is at the National Benefits Center...how much longer do you think it will be before they issue me an EAD.

Last edited by a moderator:
you know it's start to irk me that there's no LUD update on my case... seems like everyone's getting updates following RFEs within a week.... odd.

Checks Cashed, Whoo-Hoo. Travelling now, so anxious to check mailbox for other goodies. Hope I'm the only one that had to wait this long.

Like most of you, this is what I have so far. After FP done, I was able to see my I485 and I765 online, but still unable to see I130 and I131 online. Hopefully I don't any RFE.

Just be Positive and Faithful, it will come soon.

Checks Cashed, Whoo-Hoo. Travelling now, so anxious to check mailbox for other goodies. Hope I'm the only one that had to wait this long.

WOW, that took forever, just a month or a little bit more to go for EAD and APs

Daily update:

1 month 3 weeks and 2 days since AOS received in chicago.

1 month and 2 days since biometrics done.

1 month and 1 day since last LUD.

Online Update

Is this link correct?

https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/caseStatusSearchDisplay.do;jsessionid=bac5-N1gw9n_UeJgga2Jr

I am checking the status online and it says the following message, for all my notices.

Does it show online only after FP?

Validation Error(s)
You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding:

* Case Status Retrieval Failed
* This Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system. Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct. If you have questions or concerns about your case status, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

Actually they only cashed $1,010 for I-485 and $355 for I-130. $340 for I-765 not cashed yet. Is this normal? Thanks

another week done and no real news for anyone, lets hope a new month brings us some great news next week.

FINALLY!!! LUD on I485 .... god damn! lol... with email notification saying case has resumed.... that oughta last me for a week before another panic attack :)

bmore hopefuly: 8:30pm EST... now I guess the next step will be the IL. What I don't understand is why the NBC doesn't show any processing updates for the I485 ? Do they actually handle it from A to Z or do they do preliminary checks then forward to respective DO ? If the latter is the case, it's not looking good... NYC DO retrogressed from processing cases with ND of 5/14/2007 and prior last month, to 4/17/2007 this month, according to the new processing times. But like cannuck... I'll be happy with the I765 and SSN so I can start working!

Any news with your case or anyone else's?

Transfer

I just checked my parent's cases online and now I can see the I-485, with a LUD of today. Also, I can see a LUD for the I-130. Both cases have been transfered to CSC. For what I've read on the Dec. filers thread it could mean than my parents could get approved in about a month and without an interview. That would be WONDERFUL! :D

bmore hopefuly: 8:30pm EST... now I guess the next step will be the IL. What I don't understand is why the NBC doesn't show any processing updates for the I485 ? Do they actually handle it from A to Z or do they do preliminary checks then forward to respective DO ? If the latter is the case, it's not looking good... NYC DO retrogressed from processing cases with ND of 5/14/2007 and prior last month, to 4/17/2007 this month, according to the new processing times. But like cannuck... I'll be happy with the I765 and SSN so I can start working!

Any news with your case or anyone else's?

ok- they work pretty late! good to know.

I think its the latter cestlavie - and so it doesn't look to good for me either cause their doing june 2007 cases at my DO :(. I was hoping to be done with this process by the summer!