Lets start with Feb Filers

Cases online

As of today, I can see the I-130 & I-765 cases online with a LUD of today too. However, I can't see any of the I-485.

So, I went ahead an added the cases to my portfolio, with the option to receive email updates, so will I get emails for every LUD?

i cant see my 130 online got updates on feb26 for 765 and 485...

i guess all i have to do is be happy for all you guys. and forget about my case until the last week of april... so i can get a service order request for eAD...

i cant see my 130 online got updates on feb26 for 765 and 485...

i guess all i have to do is be happy for all you guys. and forget about my case until the last week of april... so i can get a service order request for eAD...

csantos i read about what happened @ your infopass- i wish they could have shed more light on the situation- I hope you get your EAD next week.;)

,... i want IL more then EAD so wifey and I can go somewere.... we work for a 5 star hotel consierge services, and we could go for free basically to any country in the world... (just pay airfares (discount))... we want to go to the maldives... but have to wait a while hopefully by jthe end of june well have the GC so we can go somewere when we get the Governament $$$ refund!

,... i want IL more then EAD so wifey and I can go somewere.... we work for a 5 star hotel consierge services, and we could go for free basically to any country in the world... (just pay airfares (discount))... we want to go to the maldives... but have to wait a while hopefully by jthe end of june well have the GC so we can go somewere when we get the Governament $$$ refund!

why did you not apply for AP? its not too late, i think you can apply for it now. it would come way faster than GC

It seems like most people get an LUD directly after the FP appointment. Is it unusual that I had my FP appointment on March 15th and I still have not seen any additional LUD to both my I-765 and my I-485 aos applications?

I sent my I-765 & I-485 applications in on the 15th Feb. I received the NOA for the app's dated the 21st - my applications are being processed at the national benefits center.

Then I received a notice for my FP on the 25th. Completed FP on the 15th March. No additional updates.

When I input my receipt numbers online both still have the original message that they received the apps on the 21st, nothing more recent.

Last edited by a moderator:
i think i will apply for AP... since it is free... i just.... wanted so bad to travel and come back home showing my shiny card!!!

i am kinda afraid of going with AP... i know that it wouldn't be a problem.... but you know how it goes...

ya, i feel you Santos, I'm scared to do anything too. I've been too scared to even pick up some under the table work at restaurants all these years - even though a few buddies of mine at college worked as waiters all their years on F-1 and still got their GC no problem in the end by marriage ...
Quite something to let fear rule my actions. It's so very unlike me.

Seems like they update LUD again when case is actually recieved at NBC. Mine was last updated on 3/14...nothing since....not a single LUD change on EAD or 485..... Even though I did fingerprint on Match 6th, LUD is still 2/22 :(

-------

lintas, did this happen to yours too, since we both mailed our i130s before. oh wait but yours was already approved right?

unfortunately as a f-1 i worked more then 20 hours....
worked 40 and paid all taxes... i had to work 2007 2 cars wife school me graduating and going to university, rent + + + +

so i had to work filed taxes, and even sent them my 2007 tax return joint with wifey.. i couldn't lie... cant stand lies!

if i did not work, wifey and i would be waaaaaaaaaaaay down under...

but i will not leave the country for vacation unless if i have a pretty shiny card on me!!! wow i cant wait....

all this enxiety all this butterflies on my stomach.. all the sleepless nights...

all the thoughts in my mind, and all the everyday stress... just to get a plastic card!!!!

And i will tell you what! IT IS WORTH EVERY MINUTE, to get it so i can be with my babe and be free...

I will be a Nurse soon, and it will bw a pleasure to be able to help everyone!!! i feel like it will be one way to show how thankful i am for being accepted with open arms to this society!!!

you know... I have been living here for 4 years.... have been with wife for about 1.5 years... and i am so used to this way of living, so used to the culture, and holydays and pancake and eggs, and.... i definatelly have been americanized!!!

I feel like i was born here... anyways... i just want to be able to come and go, and work ans study and provide for my girl and future kids... and give them what i could not have!

i will do the happy dance untill i grow calus on my feet!

and pray until i get caluses on my knees

Last edited by a moderator: