Lets start with Feb Filers

Hahaha- i know what you mean Feb08Filer! i myself am super excited!
If your stuff isnt there now i bet it will be tomorow....;)

national benefits center

It turns out that the transferred my I-130 to case to National Benefits center where my I-485, EAD and AP is pending..... Is this normal? Why do they do that? I cant see any processing dates for National Benefits center....Does anyone know what are their timelines for working on these cases? Do anyone have any experience dealing with national benefits center?
Please advise
Thanks

I'm not sure what is normal since all of have different cases. I read a lot of forums and no one thus far has the exact same timeline; maybe similar but not ever the same. You can find the National Benefits Center processing times at the USCIS website. Click on "processing times" found on the right column of the page and it will take you on a separate page where you will see the processing times for several different centers. Hope this helps:)

Got me some NOA's dated 4 March 08. You know Bmore Hopeful, I think it's one and the same person who is working on our cases :)

All this time I assumed that NOA = Notice of APPROVAL ... ahahah I was beyond myself when the letters came, and then today I saw the page with the abbreviations that said NOA = Notice of ACTion. oi ve :)

But hey, I have my NOA's, my case is moving along steadily.
Also, I think that the people who cannot see their cases online are typing in the case number with "-" When you type the case number, use only the letters and numbers, no extra characters or stripes or spaces or anything, you'll see it :)
They have the Receipt number like such AAA-11-222-33333, then you should type it like AAA1122233333 at the USCIS website. I can see all my cases online. OH I'm so happy!

I'm not sure what is normal since all of have different cases. I read a lot of forums and no one thus far has the exact same timeline; maybe similar but not ever the same. You can find the National Benefits Center processing times at the USCIS website. Click on "processing times" found on the right column of the page and it will take you on a separate page where you will see the processing times for several different centers. Hope this helps:)

Know that...>But as I mentioned, that does not have timeline for I-130 or 485.... All it shows is EADs and APs and stuff like that

Lintas: I believe after your EAD and AP are processed at MSC (in the case of family based I 485's ) - your package is sent to your local DO- they will do your interview.

If you go to that same page on USCIS you can see processing times at each service center- you can get an idea of what dates they are processing now as of Feb 15th.....looks like there dates are abit behind though judging by the fact that alot of Jan. Filers already have interview dates on next month.

checked online status and I485 status shows RFE letter was sent... wonder what they are asking for now:(
is getting an RFE a good or bad thing?
also i have my finger print appointment for 3/13/2007, does getting an RFE change that ? or can i still go and get that done?
will the RFE letter be sent to our home address or the attorneys address?

Last edited by a moderator:
.... 14 days since Biometrics taken... no Lud other then on biometrics day...

what do you guys think?

BTW i was reviewing the G form the one with bio info, and there is a misspeliing on my file, should i call them right away?

still waiting on fp, and still cannot see cases online, not too worried. sure itll start rollin soon.

i would, but it may be something that can be fixed at the interview, on our files, our lawyer put the wrong zip code. but we havent called to fix it cause i dont think its a big deal, what do you guys think?

Still waiting.... FP date is on 3/15... no LUD changes.... waiting for a sign that my EAD has been approved or something. Also someone mentioned something about 2007 tax returns... when are they needed? Will it mean RFE if 2006 has been enclosed and not 2007?

at least send the 2007 W2's

still waiting on help

"BTW i was reviewing the G form the one with bio info, and there is a misspeliing on my file, should i call them right away?"

can anybody assist?

at least send the 2007 W2's

still waiting on help

"BTW i was reviewing the G form the one with bio info, and there is a misspeliing on my file, should i call them right away?"

can anybody assist?

i did comment to that, sorry i did not quote it though. see few posts above.

FP notice!

wtf, where is the fingerprint appt for my case. your dates all well after mine

If it's any consolation to you, I haven't received my FP either and I have filed almost a month before most of people who are getting their FP notice now!!! Hope we get it soon as I'm getting impatient.

If it's any consolation to you, I haven't received my FP either and I have filed almost a month before most of people who are getting their FP notice now!!! Hope we get it soon as I'm getting impatient.

are you seattle DO as well. i think you are i saw somewhere, plus UW in your name, what is wrong with seattle. do they not have time for FPs???

are you seattle DO as well. i think you are i saw somewhere, plus UW in your name, what is wrong with seattle. do they not have time for FPs???

Yeah, Seattle is my DO. I don't know what's up with them. I will probably call them in a few days if I don't hear from them. The main thing I care about for now is to get my working permit as soon as possible.