Lets start with Feb Filers

ssk1974, the date you get your AP varies with every person who applies for it. I applied January 9th, when I filed my paperwork and still haven't received it.

Thank you Canuck_in_Cali

ssk1974, the date you get your AP varies with every person who applies for it. I applied January 9th, when I filed my paperwork and still haven't received it.

I guess based on that I should not be planning for a trip to India in April. Thanks for the info.

hey js congrats on getting that check cashed :)

Question to anyone with FP notice... do they update the online status saying the FP notice was sent out?

I'm at NBC or MSC no DO or Priority Date... do I485 and I765 get assigned priority date or do they got by notice date?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok we got ourselves a FP notice today.... scheduled for 3/15 at noon!

Oh and for everyone's information... thaat FP notice isn't reflected in the online case status.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys! New Feb filer here! Sent out forms last Feb.19. So far I've gotten NOA's for i130,i485 and i765....hopeful that the wait won't be too long:)

guys... i sent 2 checks one for 1010 and one for 355 it was ok right?

cuz a friend said i needed to send another 340 for EAD... but it was too late,
only sent the 2 checks...

1010 and 355,

and i can see my 485 online and my 765, just still cant see the 130!

You should be fine. I also sent two checks and I got all receipts.

Also 1010$ is for I-485... After fee increase last year, first EAD and AP is free

guys... i sent 2 checks one for 1010 and one for 355 it was ok right?

cuz a friend said i needed to send another 340 for EAD... but it was too late,
only sent the 2 checks...

1010 and 355,

and i can see my 485 online and my 765, just still cant see the 130!

i can see my 485 and 765 but cant see 130!

LUD on the 26th wich was bio date anything wrong with that? shud i have another LUD?

Feb is my month

it took a while for my membership to be approved. but here I am.
I'm so excited I'm practically bursting at the seams!
Thanks everybody for all the endless great advice. I've been reading this forum for a few months in preparation, and when it was time, I felt so knowledgable and ready to do it all myself! No need for lawyer.

1999: B-1
2003: F-1
2008: Marry USC, Apply GC
what a LONG Road

DO: San Francisco, CA
South African Citizen

2/27/08: I-130/I-485/I-765 filed/I-131/med form - all of it (USPS)
2/28: RD all
and waiting

congrats, welcome, and good luck on the journey feb08filer. we are all here to help eachother out and ease the minds of those with worry

congrats, welcome, and good luck on the journey feb08filer. we are all here to help eachother out and ease the minds of those with worry

Thank you Thank you :)

All the best to everybody on this journey. We're off to see the wizzard ...perhaps I should see that movie - in case the meaning was different :p