Lets start receipt tracking.. - Please Join Us

No Title

getGCin2002 and Crapshooter,

Thanks so much for your encourage. Guess what? I was just about to phone VSC again this afternoon when my attorney\'s assistant called me. She received my receipt today. The RD is 4/23. I don\'t know the ND but she will mail me a copy of the receipt tomorrow. I will update my ND later this week.

No Title

Congrats!! GC_Kool

gmiranda, 485 sufferer, INS nightmare, tony 1234 please call your lawyer to see if they have got anything today. My lawyer says nothing for me :-(

No Title

I feel much better now. It was like a load, but now it\'s gone.

However, my company missed earnings estimates big time last quarter. I guess I\'m gonna start worrying about this. Anyway, Thanks for the congrats.

No Title

this again proved our theory is right: VSC is only delaying issue I-485 receipts, one of my friend applied EAD in late June, today
he told me he already got the receipt, he filed I-485 last October, so he already had I-485 receipt before he filed EAD, I guess this is how mailroom in VSC works: first, somebody open all packages received, i.e. tear it open, then look at the cover page( usually lawyer put a piece of paper on the top of our documents indicating what kind of petition is included in the package), if it\'s I-485, then move it to a special place, otherwise process it.

it\'s really frustrating to see VSC is digging our packages in inches.
but I guess it\'s all our luck .

No Title

Congrats GC_Kool. We can now safely say that VSC is issuing receipts for applications received around last week of April.

No Title

LATEST NEWS!!!!

They are going to issue permanent residency to 3 million illegal Mexican immigrants...

Talk about rubbing salt on our wounds, MO@#$%FU*({}!!

No Title

Yeah, and now they will keep the INS people busy in processing their cases. The genuine people will be screwed.

White house has no plans to increase the man power in service centers. It just plans to give more and more GCs. How are the service centers going to cope up?

No Title

Guys, please don\'t forget about updating www.infitime.com if you get your receipt of I485. Really want to watch the latest statues.

America is gonna to turn to be worse, people in government are good at giving sympathy to the useless people instead of useful ones.

No Title

Yes, I agree, because useful people are too few, it\'s all political game, Giving Mexican GC will guarantee Mr.Bush to get the most Latino votes from the relatives of these illegal Mexicans.

No Title

I don\'t agree what you just said. I would not call the illegal mexicans useless. Even they may be less useful as you are, they still deserve a better treatment. The problem is the laws and procedures. It is the laws that them illegal, and it is the procedures that make us suffering from the lenghy waiting. America is becoming worse, only because there are too many lawyers, too many laws, and too big the government.

No Title

Everyone has his/her value in this world. That\'s why he/she exists. However, while highly educated professionals like you and me suffer from the long wait to get our green cards, someone who just crossed border illegally will get their green cards even faster than we do. They will never need to go through the lengthy labor certification process. All they need to prove is that they are here ILLEGALLY. Being illegal is the key. If a Mexican has valid legal status in this country, he/she may not be eligible for permanent residency. That\'s why it is so ironic and ludicrous.

A lot of H1B workers now face layoffs. Many of them have paid taxes to this government. Why not make those people\'s life easier. Why make the illegals legal but the legals illegal!

No Title

GC_Kool, I have to say, you are really really cool!!!!!!!! I completly agree with you!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, did you update the infitime webpage, don\'t forget!

No Title

You are talking about fairness. I totally agree with you that this world should be more fair. But we should also realize that total fairness never exit. So the question is how to make it more fair.

So I don\'t think the illegal Mexicans are the blame for the unfairness. And I still think they deserve a better treatment. And the only way that we can make it more fair is to eliminate any governmental intervention. Then you and I, who have better educations, and all others, who have better skills, will naturally prevail. This is so-called free market.

No Title

Do you know when the Bush administration will submit the bill to the congress? Does he need to do that? How long does take the congress to approve the bill? I predict if thing goes this far, it will be in mid of 2001

JimZ

No Title

Do you know when the Bush administration will submit the bill to the congress? Does he need to do that? How long does take the congress to approve the bill? I predict if thing goes this far, it will be in mid of 2001

JimZ