Lets start receipt tracking.. - Please Join Us

No Title

GC_Kool,
   I spoke with IIO and she did a search in the system for my name, and verified with DOB, it was there.

No Title

You are lucky. I spoke with an IIO yesterday and she refused to do a search on my name. I guess it really depends on who you talk with. Thanks for your info. I will keep trying.

No Title

Updated tracking list. Please go through the list and let me know if your details are not correct or if I missed anyone.

No Title

Hi Crapshooter
Can you add me to the list.
VSC 485 Mailing date 6/25/2001. Waiting for receipt.

No Title

finally got the receipt notice.
RD:4/13
ND:7/5

thanks to all of you.best of luck and regards.

No Title

Crapshooter, please add me into the waiting list. I-485/EAD/AP filed on July 03rd, No receipt yet. Thanks.

No Title

Hi everybody, this weekend I created a website to help ourselves to track I485 receipt. I need everybody to add or update his case date into the database. The website is live 24/7 so I hope it can help us track down real-time information. Please go there and add your date.

http://www.infitime.com

JimZ
EB3 China PD=/2000 FD=6/2/01 RD=?? ND=??

No Title

I will keep my Chinese Citizenship till 2008, for the sack of Olympic. Don\'t like any government shits fuck mylife anymore.

No Title

My question is whether people handle I485 for the people came from different country in the same speed, same line, same way?

Please answer me! Everybody, anybody...

No Title

sorry Jimz I could not update. there was an error in the script. can you please check and update
EB3, India, I-485. PD 1/97. FD 4/24/01

No Title

Guys,

If you update the website for receipt tracking, would you please add the country you came from?

No Title

Hi All,

Applied for 485 on 6/28/2001. As you all know, no receipt yet & the way things are I don\'t think it\'ll be coming thru\' anytime soon ..

PD : 6/26/2000
Labor approved : August\' 2000
I140 approved : May 10th 2001
I485 applied : 6/28/2001

Prakash Krishnaprasad

No Title

It looks that I\'m the only one who filed I-485 before 4/20/01 but has not received a receipt. I spoke with an IIO last week and she refused to search on my name.

No Title

GC_Kool, I suggest you call IIO again, maybe this time you will get a nicer officer on the line and is willing to search your name. IIO is not all bad, some of them are more humane.

No Title

JimZ good job. Everybody please post your details to the web site created by JimZ.
GC_Kool, don\'t get discouraged. Keep your spirits up. You will get your receipt in a couple of days.