Lets start Non -RIR discussion here.

habib

Registered Users (C)
This site become a crying zone of RIR applicant where real sufferer are the Non-RIR applicants. Please post your Non-RIR issue and lets discuss the problem.

Non - RIR

This is a very good idea. RIR are getting the LC pretty much in timely manner. But the real problem is with the non RIR. My PD is March 1998, Ad went on July 2000 and TX DOL received my case April 6 2001. Nothing happened yet. But I read in the Texas Immigration website that one guy with PD January 1998 got the LC in September this year. If that is wright then I should get my LC soon

Limited Review...

Do you guys know what makes the Limited Rerview for any case. Your input is higly apprieciated. I applied in July 2001 for DOL
in Texas.

Limited Review

For a case to be considered as Limited review or "LR" case. As far as I know the following has to b met.

1. The job description should be unrestrictive.
2. None or few people should have applied for the job.

There is nothing we have to do for this, SESA will determine this based on the documentation we have provided.

nyc Fedral non rir labor

PD=June 1998 . SESA cleared my case in new jersey and sent it to new york fedral office on 23rd August 2001. They have put it in the long review case now. I had just recieved only 5 advs and they were pretty much irrelevant. I was wondering whther anyone know what the Fedral office checks to certify the case. Another thing is Does the Labor department does not see that these are cases from 1998 and they should redirect some resources to clearing this backlog. they are procesing july 2000 in new york fedral office. They are the really the inefficencey at its best. Further we dont even have the advantage of a priority date even now as everything is reciept based. There systems are really crappy least to say i wish i could !@#$!@#%#$^@$%&#$&# .

Thank You..

Thank You!. Do you mean to say that how SESA decides Limited or unlimited and it will carried to DOL. For me SESA took 9 to 10 months of time. I got around 4 to 5 reponses.

Aid??

What is aid?? It should be add or advertisement. The 30 days will start from the last date of advertisement. If you dont receive a single response, you still have to wait same time period like all others who got lots of response. It wont make any differences at all.

ny dol detail review for non rir

Guys
Any news on NY dol. Has any detail review case been certified.

At last certified

Ho0000000rrrrrreeeeeeeeee
I just checked my status. Got certified today.
Non-RIR
NY area
DOL Receipt date 11/28/00
Certified 1/17/02

hufffffff! great releiv. See you guys in I-140 chapter.

what are the documents required for LC

Guys

I would appreciate if someone can tell me how to start the process for GC.
What is RIR? My employer asked me to look for my own lawyer, so kindly please advise me.

thankyou in advance
JBMD

congratulations

Hey good for you. I am really happy for u . you said u just checked your status so that means they are going to start December pretty soon. so they are processing Decemnbeer now. looks like they are averaging 2 months every month. so Aug 2001 receipt date should be done in another 4 months. hope so.

ANY OTHER GUYS IN THE NON RIR NY DOL DETAILS REVIEWS

Congrats..Habib

I know how much relieved you would have been...did you party yet..at least I did when I got mine.

When are you filing the I-140

No Title

looks like habib is too busy to reply. Sam can u update me abt the ways to file I 140. I have heard about premium processing , they charge $1000 and process the case in 15 days. I also hear abt concurrent filings of I140 and i 485.

SAM as per your guess how many cases may be pending with NY DOL in detail review.

There is not currently Premium Processing of I-140s or concurrent filing available

tele for NYDOL not responding

The telephone number at NY DOL 212 337 2193 is not responding.
This number is to check the status of the case for Labor certification. Does anyone have any other phone number.