Let's start a survey for revalidation refusal

nesrin

Registered Users (C)
I really would like to find out if the
revalidation refusal is because of the high risk countries and the source of job

So, please anyone who got a refusal
on his/her passaport within and outside
united state send a massage by
1- their nationality
2- the job catagory

iamsaif,
Can you provide some details. I mean , you were on job ? or on bench ? when you sent your passport for revalidation. Did they provide you any reason why they refused your revalidation request. Did you send all info they asked for? and what did you do after getting refused ? I guess law requires you to leave country and and go back to US embassy in your country right ?

Last edited by a moderator:
-------------------------------
I guess law requires you to leave country and and go back to US embassy in your country right ?
--------------------------------
You have to do this only if you want the VISA stamping on your passport. If you are not going to travel out of usa, you dont need this.(remember , i94 determines your stay, not the visa stamping)

As for iamsaif, since he is from one of the high risk countries, his revalidation got refused.

Meow

Yes I was on job. I have sent latest paystubs and and all the required document but after keeping my passport for 12 weeks they sent back my passport without stamp with a standard letter that I need to go to any foreign country and get stamp my visa.
The same thing they did with several of my friends who are from Pakistan.

Thanks
Saif

Woops, it means i will also get rejected. I also have pakistani passport. But the problem is that , Embassy in pakistan is taking 2 to 3 months and most probably your employer is not going to wait for that long.