Lets Send Massive Emails To Lou Dobbs, Here Is Why!!!

ecuellaro

Registered Users (C)
All of us that have been badly affected by this retrogression situation should gain the attention of the media if we want to do something about it.

Lou Dobbs is PRO LEGAL IMMIGRATION, he is against ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION.

He is always showing in his seccion titled "Broken Borders" how easy has been the US government on illegal immigrants.

Well, lets make him report how hard has the US government and overall BCIS made things for US, the LEGAL HARDWORKING IMMIGRANTS with the current retrogression and poor processing performance in general.

We pay taxes, We are here legally, We give benefits to US employers, Many of us have already families, lets raise the voice before the media.

Lets send massive emails to Lou Dobbs tonight exposing our situation and lets keep sending them until our case is exposed.

http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5.html?9

Sorry, I don't agree. Much as you are right about his stance against Illegal immigration, he does seem to be biased against H1/L1 visa workers same as he's against 'outsourcing' etc.

While it is a good idea to get this out via the media, I'm not convinced Lou Dobbs is the vehicle of choice.

Just my 2c. :)

I agree with prabs15. Lou is not the best media person to ask for help. he seems against both legal and illegal immigration, H1 workers, globalization, etc although he only shows the illegal immigration issues.

Wow !! What a person you have chosen to further our cause. Its like asking a bald person to promote hair oil.

Dobbs is against immigration PERIOD though he regularly babbles about only illegal immigration on his show (because if he did the same about legal immigration, half of America wouldn't watch his show). He has a book out where he harps about how outsourcing (mainly to India) is affecting US jobs.

If somebody were to explain to him about this retrogression and its impact...I am sure he would be delighted....and our friend here thinks he would lend a sympathetic ear...what a joke !!!

in addition, he is rude to all the guests he invited to his show who have different opinions with him. He constantly interrupts those guests. Actually, I dislike him, ironically, I always want to watch what he is saying in his show. just my curiousity.

no matter what, he is not the one to discuss this issue. He has bias on this.

biker said:
Wow !! What a person you have chosen to further our cause. Its like asking a bald person to promote hair oil.

...what a joke !!!
The above clarifies,here is WHY YOU SHOULD NOT send mails to a DUB? ;)

Last edited by a moderator: