Lets Send Massive Emails To Lou Dobbs, Here Is Why!!!

ecuellaro

Registered Users (C)
All of us that have been badly affected by this retrogression situation should gain the attention of the media if we want to do something about it.

Lou Dobbs is PRO LEGAL IMMIGRATION, he is against ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION.

He is always showing in his seccion titled "Broken Borders" how easy has been the US government on illegal immigrants.

Well, lets make him report how hard has the US government and overall BCIS made things for US, the LEGAL HARDWORKING IMMIGRANTS with the current retrogression and poor processing performance in general.

We pay taxes, We are here legally, We give benefits to US employers, Many of us have already families, lets raise the voice before the media.

Lets send massive emails to Lou Dobbs tonight exposing our situation and lets keep sending them until our case is exposed.

http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5.html?9

Think this is a good alternative to get some relief

ecuellaro said:
All of us that have been badly affected by this retrogression situation should gain the attention of the media if we want to do something about it.

Lou Dobbs is PRO LEGAL IMMIGRATION, he is against ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION.

He is always showing in his seccion titled "Broken Borders" how easy has been the US government on illegal immigrants.

Well, lets make him report how hard has the US government and overall BCIS made things for US, the LEGAL HARDWORKING IMMIGRANTS with the current retrogression and poor processing performance in general.

We pay taxes, We are here legally, We give benefits to US employers, Many of us have already families, lets raise the voice before the media.

Lets send massive emails to Lou Dobbs tonight exposing our situation and lets keep sending them until our case is exposed.

http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5.html?9

He is not a supporter of immigration, H1B visa and outsourcing. I used to watch his program. He has crtizied for 65000 hitech jobs( H1B visa) is going for foreign nationals, and why DOL or USCIS is not stopping this. One DOL official replied to him in the TV interview that DOL is acting as per law, only congress can stop this.

Lou Dobbs and Pro Immigration???

Are you kidding me??? You must have watched his program while dreaming. He is against H1B's, outsourcing, and keeps cursing the govt for not stopping/curtailing these programs. If you inform him, he will take that as a positive and praise the govt!

OUTSOURCING!, you said it, he is against it, he is NOT against legal immigration. I saw him responding to a critic that one of his guests made to him literally saying:

"I LOVE IMMIGRANTS, but the ones that come under legal circumnstances to our country"

Lou Dobbs loves immigration as much as Bin Laden loves democracy. Read his book "Exporting America".

ecuellaro said:
OUTSOURCING!, you said it, he is against it, he is NOT against legal immigration. I saw him responding to a critic that one of his guests made to him literally saying:

"I LOVE IMMIGRANTS, but the ones that come under legal circumnstances to our country"

USCIS by not issuing green cards indirectly responsible for many well educated professionals leaving this country, but when they go back, they take knowledge work experience and also thier job with them, we need to convey this to Lou and he might listen

I can't believe I am doing this, but I want to enjoy my free of speech this time:

Lou Dobbs is a beloved CNN superstar who really does a terrific job for helping CNN compete with FOX News, his program is shown at 6pm everyday, go and watch it;

For people who want to get his support on immigration issues: GO AHEAD, then buy a gun, shoot yourself on the foot; since I am completely against gun violence, use your one foot and step on the other as hard as you can, finally call yourself an IDIOT! YOU MORON!

Oh, I feel so damn good!

Last edited by a moderator:
You are joking, right? Lou Dobbs is a major NAZI, a FASCIST who thinks that America should be only for the WASPs. If you are thinking about enlisting him for help, you might as well try to recruit Pat Buchannan or David Duke from the KKK.