Lets Predict April Bulletin

Except Maxico rest of the world (India, China) move forword.

NYImmigrant said:
Here are my thoughts:

EB3 would be tricky... very tricky
World, China and Ph: If uscis expect 245 approvals soon, the dates may not move much.
Mexico: Apr 01
India: If we see a lot of EB3 approvals from india in the coming days (proving there are many cases in that time frame), the date could move to Apr 01 or so
Else it would join the world dates...

What do you guys think ?

Sure, EB3 dates for India and World will move forward. The question is move forward by how many days ? 1 week...

A HUge Leap on April

NYImmigrant said:
Here are my thoughts:

EB3 would be tricky... very tricky
World, China and Ph: If uscis expect 245 approvals soon, the dates may not move much.
Mexico: Apr 01
India: If we see a lot of EB3 approvals from india in the coming days (proving there are many cases in that time frame), the date could move to Apr 01 or so
Else it would join the world dates...

What do you guys think ?

Realistically, because EB3 india had quite a leap (1yr.) , EB3- phil.,chi,& world would jump forward to...ooh i say a year or two ahead :D india could par up to mex. my resource? my lawyer. we'll see if he is really good :D

My pd is feb 21, 2001. I have a FTJ for my spouse in chennai consulate. How long does it take for the chennai consulate to schedule appmnt after date becomes current ?

Wishful thinking

JoseRizal said:
Realistically, because EB3 india had quite a leap (1yr.) , EB3- phil.,chi,& world would jump forward to...ooh i say a year or two ahead :D india could par up to mex. my resource? my lawyer. we'll see if he is really good :D

I am sure your lawyer is very good but saying EB3 world, india and china would move year or two in april would be wishful thinking... See the http://www.murthy.com/news/n_insvis.html

EB3 world and china could move forward and if my analysis is correct then India would lag by a few months... Mexico is anybody's guess

Let's see

EB3 World hasn't experienced significant progress at all. I am not going even try to predict this, impossible.

NYImmigrant said:
I am sure your lawyer is very good but saying EB3 world, india and china would move year or two in april would be wishful thinking... See the http://www.murthy.com/news/n_insvis.html

EB3 world and china could move forward and if my analysis is correct then India would lag by a few months... Mexico is anybody's guess

Let's see