• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Lets Countdown for first DV2010 NL!

So just to summarize,

I have Three forms, DS-230 Part I, DS-230 Part II, and DSP-122

All i need is to send the DSP-122 to the KCC and wait to send the rest when the number becomes current. is that correct

So just to summarize,

I have Three forms, DS-230 Part I, DS-230 Part II, and DSP-122

All i need is to send the DSP-122 to the KCC and wait to send the rest when the number becomes current. is that correct

I think you should find answers to your questions from the AOS tread in this forum because they have rich experience.

CN:#2009AF00014XXX
NL recieved 18th April
Letter posted to KCC 5th May
sent mail to KCC in July 10
KCC comfirmed reciept of form July 11
Current in December
Police Cert completed
KCC confirm interview for 19/12/08
2ND LETTER RECIEVED 14/11/08
Interview reschedulled to 23/2/09
successful fisrt interview 23/2/09
medicals completed
second interview 16/04/09
Prov. 21:31 Horses are made ready for battle but vitory is in the hands of God

Last edited by a moderator:
AOS is piece of cake. Sent that DSP-122 to KCC informing that you are doing AOS and wait till you number becomes available. You also need to make a payment to DOS before you file. Pretty much it.

Vinesoft, yea i'm going through the other thread for AOS, but so far as hmz said i need to send the DSP-122 to KCC and start working on the paper work

So far Ayoussry appears to be the only winner. Let us know if you receive the notification letter pplease.
Bafoussam.

Hello, ayoussry.
Gratz. I won the DV 2009 and did AOS in california.
It was way more complicated than I thought, but everything went ok and I have the card now.
If you want to give me your phone number, I can call you for a talk.

I am planning to write a "guide" from the applicant point of view to make it easier for the new winners. Even though i found a lot of information when I was doing mine, I felt like i could read some complete real-person story.

Hi montess,
Thanks a lot for your help, i will send you my cell # in a pvt msg so we can chat for a bit.

thanks again

My Friends!
Don't you think something is wrong? I think we must start the Countdown again!!!:eek:

Only 2 AF friends in 30 and 31 of March received their NLs and how about the others? No one received anything in 3 days!:(
Tnen whats wrong?

My Friends!
Don't you think something is wrong? I think we must start the Countdown again!!!:eek:

Only 2 AF friends in 30 and 31 of March received their NLs and how about the others? No one received anything in 3 days!:(
Tnen whats wrong?

Ogo,

Kamtar sabr kon :D

My Friends!

Tnen whats wrong?

Nothings wrong my friend. We are only a couple of bunch of people who writes on this portal and many others around the world. Not everyone who receives the NL is a registered user. The impotant point here is that he NLs are out. So keep your fingers crossed.

Nothing from DV2010 Result?!

My friends,
What happened to DV2010?! :(

We haven't any news from winners from 31 March. If anybody knows anything about winners, we will be glad to hear it!;)

sometimes some friends maybe come to this forum and use it as a guest for a long time but don't tell anything. I invite them to sign in and join the others and share they news and knowledge. :cool:

I hope we will hear good news until this Friday. ;)

Hello everybody
I was following this part of the forum a while and decided to register. It's a bit hard to wait for the result, isn't it? :)
It's going to be my 1st DV experience. I applied for myself, wifey and step son. I'm a Turkish national living in a European country, and wife is citizen of the European country (I don't wanna write details). I'm just wondering is it kinda "double chance" for us? :) Curiosity, you know. I'm not dying to get a Green Card because things are much better here in Europe; maybe even in Turkey. I have 2 jobs and a good salary. But I believe it would be an exciting experience for me to try something there.
But I have a question. If we all get green card as a family, do we all have to go to the states?

Last edited by a moderator: