• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Lets Countdown for first DV2010 NL!

VahidGTU

Registered Users (C)
Dear friends,
These days are great!:rolleyes: As you can see all of us are waiting for DV2010 Notification letter.

Lets start a countdown and see in which Day our countdown will stop?

According to some calls to KCC, they will send NLs on April, if they start to post letters on 1/April and if posting process time take 5 work days in US then the first letters will receive on 8/April/2009.

In this way there are 9 Days from today to 8/April! Then lets Count!!!;)

If any of you received your NL then please inform in this thread!:cool:

Good idea, but too late. I think, one has won from Ghana :D

Now the game is starting :)

Good luck to all. It's my 4th time this year!

The 9 was a holly number this year I think! YES I stop it and wish you all receive a big white envelope from KCC in your mailbox very soon!!!:D

I am going to win this time.....dont know when will pop it on my mailbox here in Tanzania....God help us

Congratulation Ayoussry !!!

Which states do you live? What is your case number?
and date on the notification letter ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Ayoussry.

This year people from Africa Region are the first who received NL.
they are from Egypt and Ghana.
They currently live in NY (from Eqypt) and Baltimore, MD (from Ghana).
Both states are not far away from DV Lottery Office (KCC) which located in Kentucky.
Guess which states is the next one?
I bet Florida.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck for African friends! YES you are the first this year. I hope you receive your NLs very soon.;)

Thanks Bongthom...

I live in NY
Case # 2010AF00004xxx
Dated: march 20, 2009

Congratulation Ayoussry!
You have a nice low number so your interview will be one of the first! Get all your paperwork together now.

Good luck.:)

Thanks everyone, and best of luck to all of you waiting.
Now I’m a little bit confused and hope someone can help me out here.
On the package it says contact USCIS for AOS, I did and they told me not to send any papers till my number come current (which I’m trying to figure out also). Then I called KCC and they told me you can go ahead and send the DS-122 to KCC now and wait to apply when your number comes current.
So the couple of questions that I have are:

My number seems like its low below 10,000 so how do I figure out when to expect the interview.

Should I send the package they sent now or should I wait till late around OCT?

Again thank guys for help

On the package it says contact USCIS for AOS, I did and they told me not to send any papers till my number come current (which I’m trying to figure out also). Then I called KCC and they told me you can go ahead and send the DS-122 to KCC now and wait to apply when your number comes current.

My number seems like its low below 10,000 so how do I figure out when to expect the interview.

Send your package as soon as possible because the number of visa places is limited, but only once you have triple checked everything! Any mistakes you make now could mean your disqualification at the interview.
You can check the visa bulletin every month to see when your number becomes current and therefore when your interview will be:

travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin

Well done!

You can send your DS-122 form to KCC and wait for your second NOL. However, you have to wait to do AOS till your number becomes current as of October 2009 when the DV-2009 kicks in. You should check the visa bulletins that will inform you when your number becomes current.