Lets count those who are still waiting for FP notice and ND=09/99 or 10/99, PD=not current, EB3, IND

PK LAL

Registered Users (C)
Please all of us do post if you are one of those !! I am waiting for my FP and my ND=10/99, EB3, PD=not current i.e. 10/98, India, VSC .
lets see how many we are??

No Title

OKey PK I am the first one PD current ND=10/16/99 RD=10/5/99 ( I think am not sure I have to look at my receipt which is at home) EB3 India no FP yet??

No Title

I am in the same queue...
ND - 10/7/99
PD - 9/97 (not current) EB3
FP not received

Hope this month we see some magic in the cut-off dates !!!

No Title

Hey Mera you are PD= March 96, Wow I thought I was bad I am june 96, I got held up because of my birth certificate I could not get in in time after my PD became current in May 99, I had to use a broker to get it and then after I got it it took another month for my lawyer to get together the file( also in my son\'s birth certifcate they had mispelled my wife\'s name wrong I had to correct that also), had I been a little proactive and got it done on my visits to India I could have been in different ND range...

just a note and thought......

No Title

PK,

ND: 10/16/99
EB1
India
2nd EAD --- Nov. 22. 00
No FP yet.

No idea what\'s going on?

No Title

I thought this discussion was for people whose PD\'s are not current. At least that is what the discussion heading says. But I see that a lot of people with current PD have posted their details. So, here goes mine as well -

Category: EB2 (RIR)
PD: 11/25/97
RD: 9/28/99
ND: 10/07/99
FP: Still waiting...

No Title

Chutney,

Mine is one of the worst cases. It is just the timing of everything. My labor certification took almost 3 years (Mar/96-Jan/99). RIR was not born when I filed my case. My I-140 took 8 months as opposed to the regular 3 months.

When I filed labor, it was labor that used to take longest and I485 was a breeze(3-6 months, I -140 was just 2 months). When I filed I-485 the situation completely reversed on me, now Labor cert is a joke (under 6 months) and it is I485 that is worst.

Now timing of I485 could be more wrong. It was the time when INS removed backlogs for filing I-485. Result was a flood of 485s filed during that time because of which INS stopped sending FP notices to people who are from Oct99 through Mar-00.

The bottomline is that no matter whose fault it was, I was penalized.

I do not want to sound like a broken record here but probaboly no one knows the pain of people like me (I am sure there are others like me). For INS it is just another file.

Goodluck everyone!