Nothing yet..................

My spouse case not approved yet

Here are the details:

RD 12/20/2001
ND 1/4/2002
1ST FP 05/1/2002
2ND FP 11/7/2003
3RD EAD PENDING APPROVAL

My case has been approved 8 months back. But her case is not approved yet. did a status enquiry in feb asking to expedite the process they said bcos of security clearance it is taking time and they do not have a definite time when this will be approved

I am not sure what to do next. Please any suggestions will be appreciated

thanks
dfox

hoping for some March magic now ,after endless and painful 2003 & then Jan-Feb

RD : 12/11/2001
ND : 12/18/2001
FP2: Sept 2003
RFE: July 2003

I suspect

everytime u apply for an EAD, they see if you have been security cleared..
and everytime you do a status, they see if you have been security cleared..
I asked for status and got a generic mail asking me to wait for 60days before calling again.. Did anybody get that ? If so what happened next ??

Also you can group ppl under
- who got second FP and who didnt
- who got RFE and who didnt
- whose online updated for RFE and whose didnt
- whose 2nd FP updated online and whose didnt
- who has a family and who dont..(everybody who applied with me that had a family has a greencard now. I guess something to do with the name check..)
So if you wanna take a roll call on these, we could guess how long it would take..

In response to a status inquiry, my spouse got a reply from INS. (Btw, i am primary applicant).

They say that they are waiting for response from another office regarding case.

No use of contacting congressman either.

Status Inquiry

Last week when I spoke to INS and told them my wife did status inquiry couple of times and we have not received any thing from you!!!!

They told me spouse cannot do status inquiry......... Only primany applicant can DOOOO.

I feel the system has some problems. Every time when they tell you to wait for another 60 days, the reality is they don't know what's the status is. We know there is something wrong for our cases, but there is no any way to find the problems. That is a black hole.