Lets Collect Information For All Pd=oct\'98/eb3 Cases As Dates Are Current Now!!!

PK LAL

Registered Users (C)
MY INFO EB3/INDIA/PD=10.98/ND=10.99/FP=2.01/NO RFE / NO APPROVAL..

PLEASE GUYS POST YOUR DETAILS AND LETS FOLLOW AND SEE HOW MANY OF US START GETTING APPROVALS..... REMEMBER OCTOBER 98 PD ONLY!! THANKS

No Title

EB3/PD:OCT-98/ND:OCT-99/RD:OCT-99/FP:MAR-01/RFE RECEVIED:APR-01/RFE REPLIED:APR-01/INS RECEIVED RFE:MAY-01 = WAITING FOR APPROVAL.

No Title

Good to see that OCT98 PD guys responding!! Please update guys and keep this discussion alive till we get approval!! all the best

No Title

just to remind PD=oct98 guys that please post your data so we can see how oct98 PD pattern going? I just saw that PD=september98 /EB3/India got approved on this message board. If we get to see oct98 approval, we all will have hopes!!!
Thanks

No Title

EB3 PD Oct 98 Nd 03/00 FP 04/10/01 waiting...
NO RFE yet. No job change. No company name change.
Praying and hoping this ordeal gets over soon.

No Title

APPROVED !!

Guys, you\'ll find my details in one of my posts above.

I just heard from my lawyer that I\'ve been approved. I should be getting the notices in a couple week or so.

I don\'t know if the AVMS has been updated.

No Title

Xuleen,

Can you please give your details about PD, ND, Country etc.
Also, did your lawyer received the approval copies or they call INS?

No Title

APPROVED !!

Guys, you\'ll find my details in one of my posts above.

I just heard from my lawyer that I\'ve been approved. I should be getting the notices in a couple week or so.

I don\'t know if the AVMS has been updated.

No Title

The INS called my lawyer !!

Isn\'t that interesting ?! Apparently they are terribly backlogged in sending approval notices !! So there might be some delay here. You might be approved, but might take a while to get the approval notice !

No Title

EB3/PD=10/98 Approved!! Congrats!XULEEN , please post your country? Congratulations!! on approval!

No Title

PL LAL, can you please tell us how did you come to know about approval? Did your AVM changed or did you call?

No Title

I mentioned for XULEEN not for me!!

looks like EB3/India/PD=10/98 started approving!!! if Xuleen says he/she is approved!!
Thanks