lets asian nations unite

Status
Not open for further replies.

GCneedhelp

Registered Users (C)
One thing has been haunting me for a long time. That is, why asian people from different asian countries look down on each other. Take China and India for example. Some chinese think India is poorer than China and visa versa. Those two countries are against each other for a long time for no good reason in my opinion. We actually share same religion and similar culture. If we unite, we can have a much better life.

ur answer again proves why asian nations are still developing nations because we like to fight each other.

Who told you "Asian people from different Asian countries look down on each other"? There were some conflicts between the two countries in history. But it does not support your "conclusion"/hypothesis.

USA has had conflicts with many countries. What conclusion can you draw from it?

Please don't stir hatred among ourselves. Thanks.

Originally posted by GCneedhelp
One thing has been haunting me for a long time. That is, why asian people from different asian countries look down on each other. Take China and India for example. Some chinese think India is poorer than China and visa versa. Those two countries are against each other for a long time for no good reason in my opinion. We actually share same religion and similar culture. If we unite, we can have a much better life.

On this forum, we fight together for our (good) cause.

If you invited many to fight against you, you should reconsider your assertions.

Nothing is wrong to be developing country or poor. Poor is relative. If everyone lives exactly the same standards, there won't be "rich".

ur answer again proves why asian nations are still developing nations because we like to fight each other.

Nicely Said, YJay

Nicely Said, YJay. Why start unnecessary discussions. Even US faces similar situations.

It makes sense to say that we need to fight together to get our GC.

Other than that every country is out on its own looking for it self. Friends and enemies are just temporary things in world politics.

I can't act like I like China or chineese. They are biggest threat to India. Why did they have to occupy Tibet and also a part of kASHMIR?

Anyway let's not post this kind of issues here.

The real puopose of my post was to get an idea of what you guys (esp indians) have to say. Now I got it. thank you all very much for your opinions.

Because Himalayas are too high. Chinese and Indian haven't got a chance to face to each other. Both governments suck but they will grow up.

Well, I think the mentality here is to make stronger you brother and weaker your enemy... How about the weaker neighbours, who India has always been fighting...???

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Indians and Chinese are Brothers!

Paki, Go back to your hole!

:mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Oct1RD01
Well, I think the mentality here is to make stronger you brother and weaker your enemy... How about the weaker neighbours, who India has always been fighting...???

Indians and Chinese are Brothers!

Can the moderator jump in and close this thread?(before it gets worse)..
If you want to know what anyone thinks, you are welcome to chat this topic with your chat friends.Pls. do not abuse this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.