lets appeal for justice on behalf of early 2002 filers...

rajum

Registered Users (C)
Here are my details:

My RD: 3/26/2002
ND: 4/10/2002
RFE replied : 10/23/2003
No second FP and no Approval notice..

I am not sure how many left before July 2002...it looks like very few and may be unfortunate people like me....

To me it looks like these people were going through Kafkasque trial. I don't know what was happening with my case....why I was being discriminated...I went in-person to Vermont from NJ, contacted Senator and congress person(both in-person and on phone), contacted Ombudsmen and went for InfoPass in Newark...everywhere I get the standard suggestion of "Be patient". In order to remain sane, I laughed within myself because that is the only thing I can do. I told information officer on my personal visit that a helpless person by default is patient. I asked her whether she thinks that I am not patient...

I was wondering whether there are 20 people like me who can form a group.
Though we cannot lose sanity but I feel that we have to do something...there is no harm...otherwise, Our approvals will definitely come and it can be another year to see our approvals. VSC does not have any sense of justice...and lets do something and leave the result to God...

What we can do:
We can send faxes to VSC , Ombudsmen, Senators, Congresspersons and President. At immigrationportal.org, we got the fax numbers of all the functionaries.
If you give details of your name, A#, date of filing, I can compile a letter
share with you all and once finalized, I can quickly generate PDF's and fax it to all the above functionaries on immigrationportal.org letter head.

So, in order to achieve it, please announce in this thread that you are interested and send me email at : pmanthena@immigrationportal.org.
I promise you that whatever info you send me will remain confidential

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought you were already approved, as you are inactive in this forum lately. Good luck with your case.

Come on early 2002 (and late 2001) folks, those of you who have a RD of June'30 of 2002 or before should join together and write a strong letter. To achieve anything, you need to be organized. So please send your case number and name to rajum so that he will prepare and send a letter to the congress men. Any letter without specific complaints, is not going to serve any purpose. That's why we want the letter to contain actual cases.

I have sent your private message regarding my case info.
thanks for you effort, and please let me know if you need anything.
Also I'd love to contribute something too.

GC022002 said:
I have sent your private message regarding my case info.
thanks for you effort, and please let me know if you need anything.
Also I'd love to contribute something too.

GC022002,
Thanks for coming forward.
Please check your private message

thanks,

I am a june 02 filer but thanks to VSC we got transferred to Hartford 1 year ago at the end of Oct and have heard absolutly nothing the online message is good for nothing it does not get any updates. according to Hartford office they are processing Aug 03 so lets see maybe by the end of next year they will give it us!!!

but iam still a June filer sitting on a lonely pile somewhere!!
how much do we really need this life the length of time they make you suffer and wait...

imawaiting said:
I am a june 02 filer but thanks to VSC we got transferred to Hartford 1 year ago at the end of Oct and have heard absolutly nothing the online message is good for nothing it does not get any updates. according to Hartford office they are processing Aug 03 so lets see maybe by the end of next year they will give it us!!!

but iam still a June filer sitting on a lonely pile somewhere!!
how much do we really need this life the length of time they make you suffer and wait...

My idea is to highlight the implicit injustice done to the old filers. i am extremely happy that people from August 2003 are getting green cards. In early 2002, the processing time was reduced to 9 months and by that token even August 2003 people deserve to get the green card. I don't think they are getting early...

If I go by all indications at that time(when we filed), in this forum we expected that we will get our green cards by year end of 2002...now we are in the end 2004 year and green card is no where in sight for some of us....

If we can gather 10 to 20 names, we can send faxes. We can take an appointment in the name of immigrationportal.org from Ombudsmen and/or VSC director and present our cases. I feel that it is better to present the case as a group rather than individual cases. So, I don't mind going alone if it is not possible for others to go as a group to meet the functionaries to rpresent our cases as I got vacation and leaves to spare.

thanks,

Yes we have to work as a group

Yes I agree with you. We should complain to Deprtmant of Justice as a group. Maybe even send a letter to President and FBI.

I am a Feb 02 filer

Rajum,
I just sent you a private message.

Here is my info

RD 02/01/2002
ND 02/15/2002
FP1 05/22/2002
FP2 12/05/2003

RFE issued 07/19/2004
RFE received by USCIS 08/18/2004

Total 3 EADs and 2 APs

AD: can somebody tell me ?

Thanks
Sudhi

rajum said:
Here are my details:

I am not sure how many left before July 2002...it looks like very few and may be unfortunate people like me....

To me it looks like these people were going through Kafkasque trial. I don't know what was happening with my case....why I was being discriminated...I went in-person to Vermont from NJ, contacted Senator and congress person(both in-person and on phone), contacted Ombudsmen and went for InfoPass in Newark...everywhere I get the standard suggestion of "Be patient". In order to remain sane, I laughed within myself because that is the only thing I can do. I told information officer on my personal visit that a helpless person by default is patient. I asked her whether she thinks that I am not patient...

Though we cannot lose sanity but I feel that we have to do something...there is no harm...otherwise, Our approvals will definitely come and it can be another year to see our approvals. VSC does not have any sense of justice...and lets do something and leave the result to God...

What we can do:
We can send faxes to VSC , Ombudsmen, Senators, Congresspersons and President. At immigrationportal.org, we got the fax numbers of all the functionaries.
share with you all and once finalized, I can quickly generate PDF's and fax it to all the above functionaries on immigrationportal.org letter head.

So, in order to achieve it, please announce in this thread that you are interested and send me email at : pmanthena@immigrationportal.org.

thanks
rajum,

I am really sorry to hear that and understand your pain. I am sure you would have tried this, but if not please send a fax to expedite desk at VSC addressed to Sandra Bushey. Good luck

bunchofquestion said:
rajum,

I am really sorry to hear that and understand your pain. I am sure you would have tried this, but if not please send a fax to expedite desk at VSC addressed to Sandra Bushey. Good luck

I appreciate your concern. I faxed it and I got rejection letter. In that letter, they specified that my case is in FP queue when the fact is that my FP has not expired at that time.

ksatish71 said:
rajum ,

I just send you a private message, please reply to that.

Thanks in advance

I got your private message.

I will prepare a letter in a day or two and post it here...

Sent you a private message. Maybe we should include all the people whose receipt dates are earlier than the processing date but are still pending.

-------
RD: 03/12/2002
ND: 04/03/2002
RFE replied: 03/11/2004

rajum said:
Here are my details:

What we can do:

thanks

CS001,

I have posted a thread "How many left before Nov. 12?" it is still on the first page, you can find some of your potential candidates in that thread. My RD is 12/23/02, so I am waiting till the processing dates reach that date or I get an approval.

Just sent you my info

Please read your private messages

RD: March 02
FP1: April 03
RFE1: June 04

sudhi_24 said:
Rajum,
I just sent you a private message.

Here is my info

RD 02/01/2002
ND 02/15/2002
FP1 05/22/2002
FP2 12/05/2003

RFE issued 07/19/2004
RFE received by USCIS 08/18/2004

Total 3 EADs and 2 APs

AD: can somebody tell me ?

Thanks
Sudhi

Did your spouse got the 2nd finger print notice ? In my case my wife's 2nd FP notice took long time. When I sent an inquiry onec they sent me a response saying 'your case can't be processed until your spouse (derivative) completes 2nd FP. Then I have realized that why they holding my case.

Saw it and updated the thread.

PremChopra said:
CS001,

I have posted a thread "How many left before Nov. 12?" it is still on the first page, you can find some of your potential candidates in that thread. My RD is 12/23/02, so I am waiting till the processing dates reach that date or I get an approval.

Have you checked with FBI regarding your name check?
rajum said:
I appreciate your concern. I faxed it and I got rejection letter. In that letter, they specified that my case is in FP queue when the fact is that my FP has not expired at that time.