Let\'s track finger print notice (RD>5/2001)

ShanXin, b2b, don\'t worry , you will get yours.

I really can\'t guess how INS is operating, it seems to me most of May filers got FP , but some April RD do still wait, I hope you will get your FP soon.

By the way , I got my FP directly at my home , lawyer didn\'t get any FP letter.

Here is my theory about FP notice

INS just sends out the FP orders to a specified intermediate organization. It depends on this organization to decide when to send out the actual FP notices. My hunch is this organization is local FBI office and they determine things based on their schedule and waiting list.

JimZ

JimZ, what is local FBI office? all FP will be sent to West Virginia FBI only

Did you mean local INS Application Support Center ? that is possible, because each ASC has different work load. some ASC
are busy , some are not.

I am panic...

Can some one tell me that my case is not that bad?

RD 5/11/01
ND 7/23/01
FP???

It seems the people before my ND got their FP notice, am I being left behind?

Thanks

still waiting...

We are in the same boat wondergirl
RD 5/10/01
ND: 7/20/01
no FP yet.

I think this FP date depends on different INS locations. Hold the breath and wait some more time.

getGCin2002, where do you live? Which local Ins is close to you?

Guys, cheer up ourselves, just hope everything would be fine!

Be patient

Be patient guys. Dont call IIOs every day. They work in some groups. Some groups are fast and some are slow. That is why you guys see the date difference.

We all are going to get our FP notice and approval.

No Title

Does anybody know that, How long INS takes to get the FP results from the date when it is done?

RD: 7/01 ND: 9/01 FP : not yet received . what if i am out while fp notice received? thanks

Hi
    1. Planning for vacation, If I receive FP notice when I am not here, What will happen and do I have chance to do it later?
    2. My family will be out for 5 months, so, when they are not here, if they receive, do I need to call them here immediately to take FP? or can they do it even after 5 months?
    3. what is the allowed time to take FP if some one misses first time?
    4. RD: 7/01 ND: 9/01 any ideas when can i get notices?

Thanks in advance

r2b

r2b

Here is what I have heard from people (You should confirm this with your lawyer)-

You can go ahead with your vacation.. if you miss the expected FP date, you can schedule it in next 2 months on a perticular day of the week. But 5 months time seems to be too long to make INS wait.