Let\'s track finger print notice (RD>5/2001)

ShanXin

I don\'t know what the order of FP means. You just take it easy and wait for another month until most of June RD folks have received their FP notice. Then you will know what to do

JimZ

That\'s only my guess

I think your FP will go to the nearest INS local office to your home address. As fas as I know Newark INS office is near my place(both company HQ & my home address). Anyone knows the answer?

No Title

Jimz, do you think INS would delay my case because they are gonna recheck all my I485 files? I do regretted that I called...

ShanXin

I don\'t think so. What it has been done is done. If INS re-checks your files and find out something that hasn\'t been done they will make it up; if they can\'t find it is what it is now. Either way, your case is sleeping at some corner of the computer until it gets adjudicated

JimZ

judication before FP for china and india applicant?

I just talked to INS officer, she told me that they do something called judication for chinese and indian before they send out the FP notice.
I am from china, and my RD is 4/30/01, ND 7/13/01 no FP yet, she told me that they are working only on 12/1/00 case, it may take another 4-5 month for me before I recieve my FP notice.

hi jimz

hi,
 i just called iio about my fp notice.i filed in april&didn\'t receive fp notice yet.she said"FINGER PRINTS ORDERED FOR U,U R IN THE QUEUE".she said she couldn\'t tell me when can i expect the notice,&asked me to wait for 1 month,if i didn\'t hear anything from them by that time,asked me to give a call to them.

so what does that mean?could u please tell me when can i expect the fp notice?
thanks.please respond.

hi shanxin

yes.actually what does that mean?when can we expect the fp notices?
actually my RD-april/04/01
            ND-may/03/01.i guess i am ahead of u.so u can relax for some more time.

tony1234

I think the FP notice may be related to location. My Rd 04/23, nd 07/13, china, received FP notice yesterday at my home address

hi Jimz

hi,
 i just called iio about my fp notice.i filed in april&didn\'t receive fp notice yet.she said"FINGER PRINTS ORDERED FOR U,U R IN THE QUEUE".she said she couldn\'t tell me when can i expect the notice,&asked me to wait for 1 month,if i didn\'t hear anything from them by that time,asked me to give a call to them.
so what does that mean?could u please tell me when can i expect the fp notice?
thanks.please respond.by the way i am from va.

b2b

Actually, the order was made for your FP schedule same day as your ND of your I485, but it doesn\'t equal to sending your FP notice out, it means your condition is ready for making the FP, and the local office could make your schedule and tell VSC, then VSC is gonna tell you. I was also told by IIO that it is hard to tell when I could get my notice, they could only tell whether they get FP back from you or not.

My condition is even worse, they are starting requesting all my documentation of my I485 application and recheck whether they need to reorder for me, I wonder whether everything is gonna stop during the time they made the request of my file - they are gonna get the file in November, do you think from now to Nov, everything of me is gonna stop for a while or just keep going?

xxh47

Thanks for the info
I am living in Kearny, NJ, close to Newark.
How about you?

Do you think I should listen to the INS O as I have to wait for another 4-5 month?? or things maybe not as bad?

Thanks

ShanXin

I hope they just want us to calm down and not to bother them too much, so they make up many stories.