Let\'s Track Delaware Labor

I am working from my employer from past 2 years.

They are not recruting anymore. Once the market will pick up, they may start recruiting again. Check your private for employer name.

How much time at the federal level?

The federal level I believe is region 3, i.e. Philadelphia. How many days is it taking for the DOL to process a LC case, EB2 NON RIR. My case reached the Fedral DOL on April 11th. There is still no answer.

Any insights folks?

Tim

ad requirements for delware

Hi

can anyone tell me what are the advertising reuirements for lca in delaware. which newspaper, how many days should the ad be, as required by SESA.

Thanks

Time for LC

Hi,

Please let me know which process for labor certification in Delware (where dates for both the process are current) is faster ,
Regular application or a fresh new RIR application .

The lawyer has sugggested to go for RIR to my company,
But as the information I got from various sites I found that a Fresh new RIR application takes more than 6 months while a Regular application takes 45 days, provided the processing dates for both (Regular or RIR) are current.

Please let me know.

Thanks
Sudin.

GC from Delaware

We are a small delaware based company. Consultants having long term contract can contact us. We can process the GC too. The consultant will get VERY GOOD hourly rate.

send e-mail to vishal_singh_gc@hotmail.com

thanks

SDE(Small Delaware Employer)

Delaware Labor?

Delaware Labor

Has anyone actually got their labor done in Delaware? The main question I have is if one has a branch office in Delaware do you have to live and work there to file labor. It seems from this thread that as long as you can have an office there you can file from Delaware and I find that hard to believe that it is so easy. Can anyone tell me if they heard this from a lawyer? I would like the lawyer phone number.

Thank you very much for taking your time to read or answer my posting.

ms789