Let\'s count RD July 01 case waiting for FP notice

RD July 19 waiting for FP....Anyone in same situation

Hi Guys Please share...my RD is July 19 and I am still waiting for FP.Is there any one else in the same situation.Lets get together and share why is this delay for us.I am seeing lot of Approvals for July and we cannot even think about that till we have our FP done.I would really appreciate if you all in the same boat can share your views and your RD and ND and lets think what we can do...

Spoke to IIOs many times but no benefit

I have called IIOs about 3 times and every time you call they say that now call after 4-6 weeks.When you call after 4-6 weeks they say no FP yet call after 6-8 weeks.So I have left it to destiny and stopped calling them.Even one of my friend in NJ is in the same situation.Lets hope for sommething some day.
Share your RDs guys who are suffering like me and lets get together.

Talked to IIO 3/11 & 3/19 and was told to wait for another 30 days!

I tallked to IIOs two times. Each time, they asked to hold down and went to look at different computer as they said. Then they (1st time a man, 2nd time a lady) came back to the line, and told me "your case is been reviewed, and we will schedule PF for you soon". I asked them how long I have to wait. They said if you can not receive PF notice in 30 days, then please call this office again. I did not understand what the "being reviewed" mean.

Anyone received FP in our group

Hi Guys did any one of you receive FP notice recently.I am still waiting (RD July19 ND Sep05)

RD 7/19 no FP yet ? VSC had computer problem?

I talked with IIO from month of Jan\'02 and they r keep on saying that becase of INS computer problem theywere not able to send notice. I think you all are also on same boat. I am keep on calling them in 15 days and till now no progress. They say they will send notice soon.... but no notice yet? Looks like that mostly IIO just sitting there to give standrd answars.... next time ask them that u were also got caught on INS computer problem happen for people in july 19/20 etc

Me three...

Fuck INS. I am fed up with their inappropriate handling of cases.
RD July 23rd 2001 and ND sep. 7th 2001. No FP yet. Spoke to IIO twice, but no use. Don\'t know what to do.

good news - RD 7/20/01, ND 9/6/01, FP notice sent 3/20 (haven\'t received yet)

I taked to an officer at VSC yesterday. He said that my FP was originally scheduled on 3/8/02, but the notice was not sent out until 3/20/02. I called my attorney yesterday and was told they have not received the notice. If I can not see the notice by this weekend, I will call INS again to make sure where the notice is.