Let\'s count ND 07/00 waiters

jusok

If your ND is in the month of July 2000 and haven\'t heard anything from the VSC, please take a minute to put your info in this discussion board. I\'m really getting worried as June slips away without any good news.

No Title

This might not be related to your case but I saw couple of messages on the main I-485 board regarding delays ..

milk "INS are focusing on citizenship cases for the Independence Day" 6/25/01 6:38pm

ND "Is it correct that "INS is holding approvals for financial trouble compnies"" 6/25/01 12:50pm

Also, I read a article at http://www.immigration-law.com/ (dated 6/21/01) that said that there is rough road ahead for RIR labor certification due to the bad economy.

No Title

nd july 28th. no news yet. seen a posting where someone has posted that vsc is processing august. hope to hear good news for all july nd waiters.

regards
prakash

No Title

Call IIO two weeks before have to wait for 2 months after FP done.

Priority Date: 11/9/1998
Recepit Date: June 30, 2000
Notice Date: July 12, 2000
Finger Print: June 7, 2001

No Title

ND 7/13 EB2 India Still waiting..... Try to call VSC but busy...busy...Any July waiter if you able to talk to IIO find out
about july cases.....

No Title

I am also waiting .....
details are

PD 03/99
RD 06/30/00
ND 07/12/00
FP 11/20/00 Not sure about the day
EAD/AP applied ,not received yet
Could not talk to IIO,as they were busy serving others..
Hope for the best!

No Title

Yes I called IIO couple of weeks back. She confirmed that the case has been assigned to the officer but it will take 45 to 60 days. My details: ND 07/18/00, EB2, RIR, Country:Other