Let\'s continue tracking I-485 receipt date

No Title

SK4465 and VW_rutgers(Your name is too difficult to remember), thank you for the encouragement! I checked my account everyday, even a minute ago, no money charged. I did everything I could think about, no improvement. I was kind of crazy that I called IIO twice yesterday and once today, nothing different, mine was still not in their system.

Anyway, I will keep waiting!

Thanks, guys! It is very kind of you to talk to me like this!

Take it easy!

Remember MS2001 said his/her check was cashed yesterday and I find out he/she filed on 6/1/01. So your legal assistant may not sent your packet out at the end of May, maybe sometime in June.

Just take it easy and relax. There are many 485 waiters who even do not know this site at all and they could have no clue what happened at VSC except blind-waiting. You should be in a better position since you can get useful info from this site. Feel better in this way?

No Title

Yeah, I am trying to. But I also checked with the assistant yesterday, she said that mine was by the end of May. I don\'t know...

Spoke with an IIO today (Friday)

Hello all:

First I want to thank everybody on this forum. It has been a great calming presence amidst all the anxieties created by our dear service (INS). I have, so far, been a silent member of the audience. But today I have a small bit of info that I thought may be helpful to others in similar situation.

I talked with an IIO - very nice lady - at VSC on Friday 8/10/2001 at 2:30 pm. Asked her if she had received the application. My application was mailed on 6/4/01. First she said that they were entering applications received on 5/3/01. Since mine had been mailed in June, it would take another 3 to 4 weeks. I asked that some other people who had filed in first week of June had started getting their receipts, could she check to see if my application had been entered into the system. She said that she could do a check by last name, first name and DOB. I gave her my info. She typed it in and within one minute informed me that my application had reached their office on 6/5. A receipt notice had been sent on 8/7. I have sent an email to my paralegal enquiring if they have received the notice yet. I haven\'t heard anything from them yet.

I further enquired when I should expect the EAD. She informed me that they were processing EAD cases as of May first week. So it might take a few more weeks for me to get the EAD. I thanked her and hung-up the phone.

Hope this helps some of the people here. I am listed as "LongWait" on Infitime. I will update my entry as soon as I get a copy of the notice from my attorneys.

Good Luck to all. Keep your head up. We still have a long journey to travel.

Regards

No Title

Hi, guys, please don\'t use this thread to track the receipts, there is another one with same name, it contain the latest data, please use that one.

Thanks!

Got Mine

FD 06/04/01
RD 06/05/01
ND 08/07/01

I have already updated updated infitime.com

Thanks a lot for keeping me sane with this thread.
Special thanks to jimZ.

Best of luck on all yours.

Bad2Good.

A question

Hi, I just found this wonderful site. I am applying AP, EAD and I-485 at the same time. The mailing date is 5/21/01. I called my lawyer today and was told that he have reveived nothing from INS. However, when I got home, I saw a letter from INS with approved AP only inside (no single word about my EAD and I-485). Can I interpret this as I already have a ND? Anybody can help me to understand my situation ? Thank you in advance.

No Title

Yes, you can. In current condition, it looks like we can get AP prior to receipts. In AP, you will find you A#, that is the same wth your receipt A#.

VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!

Guys, please don\'t use this thread, use the other one with the same name, we have to use the same one and trust me, the other thread has the newest information!

LOOKING FOR THE OTHER DISCUSSION WITH THE SAME NAME!!!!!!!

Guys, please don\'t use this, join the other with the same name, the two was one, it became two just because of some mistake of the server!

Please, thanks!!!!!!!!