Legal Action Against DOL

Interested in taking a legal action against DOL

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Latest Update

Just to summarize on what is happening with this initiative:

1. I am expecting to be on a conference call with Mr. Rajiv Khanna this wednesday. I will post an update when I am done with it.
2. Its been a tremendous response and please keep it coming. I will compile all the suggestions made by the members and present them to Mr. Khanna and seek his advice.
3.Regarding donating money, I dont think we are at that point yet. So sit tight for right now.
4. We need more response. So please let your friends and everybody else know about this.
5. If any of you have access to a mailing list of green card filees and if we have permission to use it, please do let me know and we can send a targeted email to the list so that we can get some respondents.

Cool..
Good Luck to All.

Anand
:)
gc_dude123 said:
Just to summarize on what is happening with this initiative:

1. I am expecting to be on a conference call with Mr. Rajiv Khanna this wednesday. I will post an update when I am done with it.
2. Its been a tremendous response and please keep it coming. I will compile all the suggestions made by the members and present them to Mr. Khanna and seek his advice.
3.Regarding donating money, I dont think we are at that point yet. So sit tight for right now.
4. We need more response. So please let your friends and everybody else know about this.
5. If any of you have access to a mailing list of green card filees and if we have permission to use it, please do let me know and we can send a targeted email to the list so that we can get some respondents.

I received the following reply from the office of Mr. Khanna:

Any one who needs to speak with Rajiv regarding this issue can dial the following number and access code on Wednesday (02/02/05) at 11 am EST.

Dial-in Number: (641) 497-7200 Access code: 373764#

gc_dude123

Lets make a list of questions to be ask to Ravij Khanna b4 we get in conf call.

it saves lot of time.

I M in

Good thought guys ... We should definately do something about this rather then keep waiting forever.

I am in for this good cause.

Count me in too.

People who filed for their LCA with me have even gotten their green cards. I am sure there are many more applicants like me from California who got hit badly because of the sudden change in rule leading to the massive auto-remands. The most unfair rule ever in my view. It would be really great if this question is also included in the list of questions for Mr. Khanna. It is hard to swallow the fact that 4 years down the line and you are still at square one. Anyways lets hope for the best :)

i am ready for action too
question
can i file another LC via PERM with same job description but more experience with a different employer or even a different state and still continue RIR from before
input appreciated

Friends,

Please count me in!!! I have been waiting for my labor approval for more than 3 yrs and so frustrated with the whole process.

Ciril99

lalalala said:
i am ready for action too
question
can i file another LC via PERM with same job description but more experience with a different employer or even a different state and still continue RIR from before
input appreciated

I think you are missing whole point of this thread. This thread is not for your personal questions about PERM. Guys, just focus on "how can we make DOL process backlogged cases ASAP" and no fking PERM. Just search on the web, you will get tons and tons of information about PERM joke. I hope, everybody agrees.

This thread is to organize an action against various issues like
- cases pending from 2002 will get later priority than cases which will be filled in April 2005. Labor market has nothing to do with RIR, PERM....
- DOL is spending most of labor and money for NPC rather than BEC.
- At BEC, RIR and non-RIR will be processed in same queue.
- General suffering we are going through after waiting labor for 3-4 years and now visa number retrogression.

i already wrote that i agree with the process and dol has to straighten up their act , everyone is suffering not just u alone. so why don"t u politely say things and keep the fk language and your personal frustration to your self