Leaving Employer Soon After GC--any Body Got Into Trouble?

Fort_User

Registered Users (C)
Those who got Citizenship, please share your experience.

Do the processing officers or who conducts personal interview asked for employement related questions?. If so please post.

I left 6 months after green card. No question asked about my employment history. Officers are not consistent based a lot of posts in this site.
I got my citizenship.

Good luck.

Fort_User said:
Thanks Bamako.

Did you mention in your N400 Form that you worked for 6 months to the sponsor?.
Employment history shows that if it is within the 5 year period prior to N-400 application date. I know cases where the candidate has left one and half months after getting GC and still got citizenship. It was evident in his history as he applied 3 months prior to completion of 5 years. No questions asked. I was not also asked any employment related questions. There is no consistent pattern of interviewing officers asking questions relating to employment as far as I have noticed on the discussion forums like this one.

mpotturi said:
There is no consistent pattern of interviewing officers asking questions relating to employment as far as I have noticed on the discussion forums like this one.

Have you come across from other forums or here any time that officers enquired about "employment related questions" . If so, please provide the links.

Thanks.

Fort_User said:
Thanks Bamako.

Did you mention in your N400 Form that you worked for 6 months to the sponsor?.

Yes, I mentioned on my app. I did get a letter from sponsoring employer in case officer asked me about, but she did not. My sponsoring employer was a big corporation, they did not care anyway leaving after green card.