leaving and re-entering the usa on green card with dismissed misdememour charges

sir5.7

Registered Users (C)
ive been a green card holder for 2 yrs. a few mths ago i was charged with disorderly intox and criminal mischief unda 1000 more than 200. the mischief was dropped and the intox i just needed to do a class and after 6 mths both cases will be dropped. my question is if i wish to return home on holidays will re-entry to the usa be a problem with two dismissed misdemenour charges on my stat sheet? hope i dont have to wait 5 yrs to be a citizen b4 i can visit home

ive been a green card holder for 2 yrs. a few mths ago i was charged with disorderly intox and criminal mischief unda 1000 more than 200. the mischief was dropped and the intox i just needed to do a class and after 6 mths both cases will be dropped. my question is if i wish to return home on holidays will re-entry to the usa be a problem with two dismissed misdemenour charges on my stat sheet? hope i dont have to wait 5 yrs to be a citizen b4 i can visit home

I'm not a lawyer, and you should consult one to get a definitive answer (and no, posting on an Internet forum hosted by a law firm is not "consulting a lawyer"), but if you didn't go through the immigration court - you're good and your green card is valid. However, when you apply for citizenship expect some troubles.