LC in Pittsburgh

Datta

Hi - Anyone out their with LC in Pittsburgh...... lets start a thread and discuss for our own good.

Wondaring what is current processing dates in Pittsburgh... suppose to be pretty fast ....... is that really happening!!!

Commin in and share your info.

Hi Datta,

Thanks for starting the thread. As you said, hopefully this will help all of us. My LC was filed on January 02, 2003. When was your filed? I was told SESA is processing July 2002 applications. Do you have any more info???

Regards,
Prasad.

Hi Prasad - Mine is posted mid of January'03 under non-RIR.
I heard that time frames for both RIR and non-RIR are same in Pittsburgh. Lets see how it goes.

How about yours? RIR or non-RIR?.

Lets keep this thread alive and keep posting the msgs.

Is any one out there who recently received LC from Pittsburgh. I know they are not gonna look at this thread, but interested to know their time frames if any.

cheers,

LC from Pittsburgh

My LC was filed under Non-RIR category from Pittsburgh. When i asked my HR, they said my recruitment reports were recieved by Phili DOL during September 2002. Can any of you guys could tell me how could i figure out the information of my LC approval date from this.

Thanks

I applied my labor on 05DEC2002. Disappointed to know its not moving since two months.
Anyways Lets keep updating and keep the thread live.

My Labor is in DOL phili now with a recieved date 9/12/2002
Any ideas about how long will it take to get approved.

Hi all:

Does anyone know how to know your LC status (I mean personal LC)? Is there any number or something using which we can track? My LC was filed on Jan 02, 2003.

Thanks for your help!!!

Regards,
Prasad.

Went back to June

Look like the processing went back to June.
This is not encouraging news this morning.
:(

MadddyForGC

Non RIR June 12 2002 expecting

Hi

My case is waiting since June 12, 2002 Non RIR ....

any one got approval or sent Phily ?

Thanks

Atleast 2 of our companies LC says its certified through automatic phone voice mail. They are NRIR and their recieved 9/12/2002.
There are many applications in September 2002 certified. (Tried randomly choosing some case numbers)
Hope this helps.
Nyte

How long ?

How long does it take for the attorney to know from the DOL (rather the approval notice to reach) after LC gets approved ?

Could you guys please give me some contact information of good lawyers in the Pittsburgh area for LC and green card? I will start LC this month.

Thanks a million!

Hi guys,
Any idea if the pittsburgh LC is on hold and why ? I have not received any news..my labor was filed in August 2002.

Thanks
Vascan

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug.'02 SESA Pittsburgh.

EB3 RIR Still waiting.........I think after this step, it would go to the Philly DOL and donno how long would the process take....by then I be old.....:(