LC filed in CA in 2002 - Need Help!!!!

factfinder

Registered Users (C)
Opening this thread for myself and other people in the same boat. Here are the details of my case.

PD is 9/20/2002
Case Number: D-04310-33951
Received at DOL 11/4/2003
Case at Backlog Reduction Center, Dallas, TX, January 2005
Replied to 45D Letter in January 2005.
Waiting since then..... :(

Lawyer told me that he received a call from Dallas after he enquired about my case and they said that they have my file and it will be processed in due course. Don't know what that means or how long is the wait? Really frustrated with all this. I see PDs getting approved from late 2003 and I am
still stuck....Please share your suggestions or experiences here. Experts please advise.... :confused:
I am thinking of asking my employer to send a letter to Dallas also.

Last edited by a moderator:
you already have a thread
"Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking"
Do you see any advantage in starting a new thread ?
I would suggest you to stick to the same thread so that every one will be know of whats going on in one thread rather than reading multiple threads.

Please let me know if I am missing any thing which you would gain of this new thread. Dont take in a -ve way, I dont want every one to split up.

Reasons for this thread

Reason I wanted the new thread was because in the Original thread, most of the people have PDs from 2003 and later and we people from 2002 or 2001 kinda get buried in there and also wanted to have one for CA only.

If others feel the same way then I can get rid of this. Please klet me know. Don't want to be the cause of more confusion.

please check the tracker for CA cases

You can add the case details & see the CA cases in Philly tracker for CA

Thanks
GCcomesoon

FYI.
Dallas and Philly both are working in different fashion. There is no comparison between these two.