LC Approvals from PBEC ( new)

Priority date October 2003,still no result

Hello All,
See my signature for my case details.Is there anyone with the same profile.I am seeing 2004 cases are being approved.I am worried as to what is happenning with my case.

Can someone throw some light on this.

Oct 29, 2003

ramana_pasula said:
Hello All,
See my signature for my case details.Is there anyone with the same profile.I am seeing 2004 cases are being approved.I am worried as to what is happenning with my case.

Hi, I am in the same boat.
PD;: OCT 29 2003, Massachusetts
45 DL: January 30 , 2005
It doesn't feel right when they are passing by us.Another proof how organized and proffesional they are.I developed a feeling of anger all this years , and so much humiliation , makes me sick.Don't worry that's how they are doing bussiness .

10/21/06
mohants
State: Georgia
ETA Case Number: P-05011
Priority Date: 02/24/2004
Processing Type: RIR
Region 07/09/04
Case Source: Region

10/22/06
Buhocol
ETA case number: P-05012-XXXXX.
Processing Type: RIR.
Priority Date: 03/10/04.
Florida State.
It went to Atlanta in 06/04.
45 day letter: April 2005/Replied April/2005.
Online Status: "Certified".

Its my time to say finally labor approved

Hi All,

My labor got approved

State FL
PD oct 2003
Online status : Certified
P-05013-25XXX

ramana_pasula said:
Hello All,

Yes, your worry is legitimate. Are you RIR or Regular? Most of current approvals are from RIR. So If you are 2003 NON RIR and see approvals from 2004 RIR then do not worry because those are 2 different streams of processing and RIR always faster.. Does this process pattern always as what I described? Answer is difficult but in general no. BECs does not seem to be following FIFO..

PD March 2003

Hi All,

My PD is March 2003 RIR. State was approved and was in Philadelphia Regional. I am a silent viewer of this forum and do see approvals from 2004 also. Do i need to worry or shud just wait.

Thanks in advance.