LC Approvals from PBEC ( new)

CT January 2004 Labor

Originally posted by ctdude

I am a silent visitor of this site and wanted to share my happy news with you guys. My online status just showed as Certified. This forum is a fantastic source for information and also best companion in this hard journey. Good luck to all of you who are wating for good news.

Here are my details.
PD : 01/13/2004
State : CT - RIR (EB2)
45 day letter received and replied : 01/27/2006
Online status Certified : 10/13/2006
ETA# : P-05145-XXXXX

PS: Just want to thank Manwithnoname for the great work he is doing. Keep up the good job man...

MA Feb 2004 RIR Labor Certified

I have been a silent sufferer.

State: MA
Type: EB3/RIR
Priority Date: Feb 22 2004
45 Day Letter: Feb 22 2006
ETA: P-05199-3xxxx

Good luck to you all!

AlienAxis said:
I have been a silent sufferer.

State: MA
Type: EB3/RIR
Priority Date: Feb 22 2004
45 Day Letter: Feb 22 2006
ETA: P-05199-3xxxx

Good luck to you all!
Congratulations and best of luck.
Everybody was waiting for one good news since morning.

jsharma said:
User profile Manwithnonames how many states did u apply ur labur certifcate or u are a lawyer. Because all PD in ur case are same, except state u got approved is different. We are happy if you have case approved.

What do you mean?? How did you get the impression that I have multiple labor certifications applications in process? No, I am not a lawyer - just sharing my thoughts/experiences in this forum. Thanks for the good wishes.

manwithnoname said:
What do you mean?? How did you get the impression that I have multiple labor certifications applications in process? No, I am not a lawyer - just sharing my thoughts/experiences in this forum. Thanks for the good wishes.

Manwithnoname,

You take pain to organize all approvals at one forum and it seems that it was misinterpreted by him/her as your own personal approvals.

Hello

Thank you all for sharing the information here. My case is still in the status of "in process". Since we are seeing the BEC is moving to 2004, let's hope everyone best luck in this long process.

My RIR EB2 was filed in early 2003 and then I changed my job and filed the application again with my current employer in 2004.

PD April,1,2004
RD May,7,2004
45 Day Notice, Jan,15, 2006
State NC

I checked the ETA case numbers this morning from the website http://www.pbls.doleta.gov/pbls_pds.cfm and I found that the numbers from P-05012-xx001 to P-05012-xx035 are certified. The end of my case number is 431 while other digits are the same with those certified case nubmers. Has anybody tracked BEC progress like this before and anything to share with us?
Thanks.