LC Approvals from PBEC ( new)

WhyMe3200 said:
How do you know your application is in final review ?

Guys

Don't start a Discussion here. We want to maintain this thraed to post approvals only. Plese use Philly Thraed for discussions and questions

CA July16 2002 EB3 approval

lost4ever
Registered User Join Date: Jun 2005

Another July Approval from PBEC

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of my coworkers got his labor today. His details:

EB3,CA
PD: 7/16/2002
RD: 7/21/2003
Case #: P-04321-xxxxx
45 Day Letter receipt date: March 14, 2005

25th April 2006, 09:12 PM
rajipillai
Registered User Join Date: Apr 2006

April 2002 and 2003 approval

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys,

My friends company got 5 approvals this month for Eb3 catergory which was applied in April 2002.

Also i know that there was an approval in which applied in Feb 2003 (EB3) was approved last month or so.

Ca Aug 2002 Rir

#13087 25th April 2006, 10:01 PM
PBECIsKillingMe
Registered User Join Date: Nov 2005

CA guys are getting approvals left and right. I hope NJ is next

Quote:
Originally Posted by spicensour
Hi everyone

I got my labor certification finally.My lawyer sent me the email on April 22.I was trying to share the good news with everyone but my sttupid Adelphia cable connection was not allowing me to access the site for more than a month.
Seems like they are begining to work at last
I am writing this to share this news with you from a library computer.
My details are as follows;
Ca RIR , PD aug 2002

strange thing is I recd. my screen shot on April 17 and it did not mention anything.Anyways, I am not complaining.

PBECIsKillingMe
View Public Profile
Send a private message to PBECIsKillingMe
Find all posts by PBECIsKillingMe
Add PBECIsKillingMe to Your Buddy List

#13086 25th April 2006, 09:24 PM
spicensour
Registered User Join Date: Oct 2002

got my labor certification finally

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone

I got my labor certification finally.My lawyer sent me the email on April 22.I was trying to share the good news with everyone but my sttupid Adelphia cable connection was not allowing me to access the site for more than a month.
Seems like they are begining to work at last
I am writing this to share this news with you from a library computer.
My details are as follows;
Ca RIR , PD aug 2002

strange thing is I recd. my screen shot on April 17 and it did not mention anything.Anyways, I am not complaining.

Please Post Case Numbers along with Approvals

If you can "Please Post Case Numbers" along with approvals it would be great

CA Jul 25 2002 EB3 RIR approval

26th April 2006, 01:54 PM
mavric
Registered User Join Date: Apr 2006

Hey Guys,
I have been watching this forum for long and just to share some good news with all of you. Labor Pain is finally over and my case has been approved.

California Jul 25 2002
Eb3 (RIR)

Approved on 15-apr-06

All the best

Thanks

NYC RIR 45-day letter received

Looks like the PA center is greatly speeding up the pace. Here are my details:

RIR for NYC resident.
PA Backlog Center.
LC received by Backlog Center on December 8, 2004.
45 day letter received on Feb 03, 2006
Case ID: P-05196-26XXX

With the speed of my 45-day letter and my PD of Dec 2004 I expect my LC this summer.

euro_nyc said:
Looks like the PA center is greatly speeding up the pace. Here are my details:

RIR for NYC resident.
PA Backlog Center.
LC received by Backlog Center on December 8, 2004.
45 day letter received on Feb 03, 2006
Case ID: P-05196-26XXX

With the speed of my 45-day letter and my PD of Dec 2004 I expect my LC this summer.
Thanks for data. Please also post this in BEC priority tracker maintained by Mvinay and MDWatch.

This is a thread for LC approvals so please let it stay as it is.

I admire your optimism. May your wish come true.

labor approved

Hi All,
I am a silent reader. This forum rocks. I received email from HR notifying that the labor got approved today.
Case Type: RIR EB3 VA
PD: Aug 28, 2002
Case Number: P-04280-*****
45 days letter received: Feb 9, 2005
Wish you all good luck. See you all in I140 forum ...... where no one has gone before ...... (atleast no legal from this forum).
Thanks

NY Aug 2002 approval

#3089 27th April 2006, 02:49 PM
LoveNY
Registered User Join Date: Jan 2003

NY approval

here is a NY approval posted in NY SWA forum.

27th April 2006, 04:29 PM
userid: uguryilmaz
Registered User Join Date: Jul 2005

pr date=Aug 2002
45 day letter=Oct 28 2005
LC approval=April 25 2006

Nj Aug 2002 Rir Eb3 Approval

28th April 2006, 01:39 PM
PBECIsKillingMe
Registered User Join Date: Nov 2005

One of my collegue got his labor approved today PD Aug 2002 NJ RIR EB3.

VA EB2 RIR Aug 2002 approval

Guys,
One of my friend got PBEC approval yesterday
His details are:

VA EB2 India RIR Aug 2002

Thanks

Question

Hi All,

Got a question. For the Traditional cases, will be BECs ask the employers to do the recruitment efforts or not? My Traditional Labor Priority date is from Dec 2002. Got the 45 day letter last month and replied to that right away. What is the process now? Do they ask us to do the recruitment efforts or approve it right away without doing any thing else?

Thanks,
H1Babu

slavelabor said:
Hi All,
I am a silent reader. This forum rocks. I received email from HR notifying that the labor got approved today.
Case Type: RIR EB3 VA
PD: Aug 28, 2002
Case Number: P-04280-*****
45 days letter received: Feb 9, 2005
Wish you all good luck. See you all in I140 forum ...... where no one has gone before ...... (atleast no legal from this forum).
Thanks

Congratulations my friend !!!!!!
Did you have do any recruitment efforts after getting the 45 day letter?

Thanks in advance,
H1Babu

h1babu said:
Congratulations my friend !!!!!!
Did you have do any recruitment efforts after getting the 45 day letter?

Thanks in advance,
H1Babu

Hi All

These approvals are being posted for information by me. The orginal poster may not see your questions here. Plaese ask your questions in Philly forum

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=149224

We have alsways said not to ask questions here. But People keep asking questions all the time. Please follow the procedure we have been following all along for this Thread

Thanks

VA RIR Sept 2002 Aprroval

A colleague of mine got his labor approved from PBEC. The lawyer sent him the notification this am. Don't know the exact date of approval.

VA, 09/09/2002, RIR
PBEC - P-04278-xxxxx

keepupdahope said:
A colleague of mine got his labor approved from PBEC. The lawyer sent him the notification this am. Don't know the exact date of approval.

VA, 09/09/2002, RIR
PBEC - P-04278-xxxxx

Hi

Do you know when your friend replied 45 day letter and the RD of his Ptition at Philly Regional before it went to PBEC in 2004

Thsi will help to understnd the trend. There are lots of VA cases pending before this and we would like to know why PBEC is continuing with July Aug & Sep 2002 before them

Thanks in advance for you post

Hi Saknia:

The lawyer replied to the 45 day letter on 02/15/2005. I'm not sure when his case arrived at Philly Regional. I do know his case was received at PBEC on 10/04/2004.

keepupdahope said:
Hi Saknia:

The lawyer replied to the 45 day letter on 02/15/2005. I'm not sure when his case arrived at Philly Regional. I do know his case was received at PBEC on 10/04/2004.

Hi

Thanks for quick reply. Now this is good news .As long as the 45 day letter is with in range we can colcude they go by combination of these 3 - PD,RD & 45 Day letter for determining the Case approval

saknia said:
Hi

Thanks for quick reply. Now this is good news .As long as the 45 day letter is with in range we can colcude they go by combination of these 3 - PD,RD & 45 Day letter for determining the Case approval

Hi Saknia,

Whats your estimate of approval to my case below?