LC Approvals from PBEC ( new)

One more 2003 approval

Virat

Send a message via Yahoo to Virat
Labor Approved
Thanks all of you for continued support of the forum. Its real helpful.

My labor got approved today 11th July 06. It was such a relief. The details are in my signature. I know PBEC is not following the FIFO as many of my friends in the same company with PD may/june 02 are still stuck, but i was somewhat lucky, and I thank God for that.

Will see you guys soon in 140/485 discussion groups. Just cleared the 1st hurdle. Now another long wait starts for next phases.
The tracker is one of the best thing we have out here which tells the statistics. I wish you all, best of luck with your LC, and may all of you get the deserved LC soon.

Thanks
Virat.
PBEC Case#: P-05129-01XXX
45 Day Letter Received: 05/01/2006
45 Day Letter Replied: 05/02/2006
Labor Approved: 07/11/2006
I140 Filed - in process
I140 Approved - not yet.

nkimmigration said:
Do the case numbers mean anything? Mine is P-05187-*****.

Thanks,
-nk..

it means your case in in Philadelphia BEC, and it was entered into their system on 187 day of 2005. which is first week of july 2005.

Thanks,

csrini1 said:
it means your case in in Philadelphia BEC, and it was entered into their system on 187 day of 2005. which is first week of july 2005.

Thank you very much, appreciate your help.

-nk..

VA RIR Labor Approved

Dear All:

My employer received the labor approval letter from PBEC today. The approval is dated June 5 and we just knew it today.

I sincerely wish all of you will come out of it soon.

EB3-RIR
PD: December 03, 2002
RD: October 2004
ETA Case Number: P-04282-xxxx
LC Approval: June 5, 2006

certified, but not receiving the formal approval

How long does it take for attorney to receive the formal approval form after the case being certified?

I got a letter at home from DOL last Friday saying that my case (CA RIR PD 08/2002) got approved on June 23. But my attorney has not received the formal approval yet.

Does anyone know whether the PBEC sends out the attorney copy (approved ETA-750 form) via registered mail, express mail, regular mail, or whatever else?

Can PBEC send out duplicate copies if we cannot receive it for a period of time?

thanks!

Labor Certification Approved

Hi All-
I got my LC approved.
Details:
PD: September 2004
EB3 Non RIR, NH
Transferred from state to Regional DOl and then to BEC from Regional
45 DL: June 9,2006
45 DL Replied: Replied same day
LC Approved: June 21
Got mail from PBEC: July 12.

Thanks!

A question for those whose labor is approved

I am one of the 2002 oldies whose still hanging around here..There were further questions on my case and so we had to send PBEC more information..After that no news...This was end of last year Dec 2005.

I am posting here because I wanted to know from those whose labor is approved if they had any enquiry or further questions and then their labor was approved..because it seems like if there is an enquiry then the case can be royally delayed...

I just wanted to know if thats the case and I should be prepared to wait another year instead of hoping too much ..

ItsTough said:
I am one of the 2002 oldies whose still hanging around here..There were further questions on my case and so we had to send PBEC more information..After that no news...This was end of last year Dec 2005.

I am posting here because I wanted to know from those whose labor is approved if they had any enquiry or further questions and then their labor was approved..because it seems like if there is an enquiry then the case can be royally delayed...

I just wanted to know if thats the case and I should be prepared to wait another year instead of hoping too much ..

The only help you can have is from a good lawyer.

Thanks,

Good Lawyer?

What is the good lawyer supposed to do? My lawyer is not bad.. but what can I tell him to do..

Do you mean a lawyer who has some contacts in the PBECs?

MA Labor approved !

I got a great news from my attorney today that after long long long ..... 3.5 year wait - my MA TR labor was approved.

Ice got broken for MA guys !!!!

Now, sure my details:

PD: Jan 31 2003
Case source: Regional
Case Processing type: TR
Case received date: PD
RD: don't know what it is
Case #: P-05208-4XXXX

My case cleared from state and was sent to Boston DOL just before they closed operations. Then it got to backlog.
I requested the screenshot in the middle of June so you can see the details above.

Thanks for your posts and good luck to everybody here!!!

Labor Approved

I got email from HR. My Labor is certified .

My details

ETA Case Number P-04255-XXXXX
Processing Type : RIR
EB3 ,CA
PD : 12/19/2002

Labor Approved.

Hi Friends,

Got mail from my attorney that labor has been approved. I am really thankful this great fourm and great folks out here who are maintaining this thread.

Case Detalis: PA,EB3/RIR - PD 12/20/02
CASE #: P-04245xxxxx

Good Luck.

gc_ka_wait said:
Hi Friends,

Got mail from my attorney that labor has been approved. I am really thankful this great fourm and great folks out here who are maintaining this thread.

Case Detalis: PA,EB3/RIR - PD 12/20/02
CASE #: P-04245xxxxx

Good Luck.

Let usd know the approval date when you receive the letter at home.

Thanks
MDW

Labor approval from PBEC

=====================================================

uhha6

My LC got approvelled

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

My lawyer called me today and told me my LC got approvelled.

I have been waiting for a long time and almost gave up. A good news came when I am not expecting it at all...

So be patient and I hope all of you will get it sooner or later.

EB2 RIR GA
PD: Jan 2003
45 day letter Received&Replied April, 2005
ETA Case #: P-05012-#####

======================================================

One more PBEC approval

========================================================

rajs05

My Labor is certified .

My details

ETA Case Number P-04247-XXXXX
Processing Type : RIR
EB2 ,PA
PD : 12/16/2002

This Forum is very helpful for all of us. Good luck and prayer for all of you.

======================================================

CA Dec 2002

Finally my LC got certified.

This form helped me a lot.

PD- Dec 17th 2002
RD - Nov 2003
ETA - P-04348-xxxx
45 Day Letter - Feb 2005.
State - CA
EB2
Date certified - June 9th.

Good luck to all of you.