Lawyer recomendation

jack786

Registered Users (C)
Hey I will be coming out of an OPT and will need an H1b to continue my residency. My case is relatively strightforward f-1-->H-1b, I was wondering how much can I expect to spend in legal costs? How complicated is the application can I do it myself? and any lawyer recomendations. Thank you all for your continued support

jack786 said:
Hey I will be coming out of an OPT and will need an H1b to continue my residency. My case is relatively strightforward f-1-->H-1b, I was wondering how much can I expect to spend in legal costs? How complicated is the application can I do it myself? and any lawyer recomendations. Thank you all for your continued support

Varies. My recommendation would be to hire a good lawyer to start your GC processing as soon as you get your H1. Mr. Khanna is very good. I used Roberta Freedman from Duane Morris.

arizonian said:
Varies. My recommendation would be to hire a good lawyer to start your GC processing as soon as you get your H1. Mr. Khanna is very good. I used Roberta Freedman from Duane Morris.

How do you know Mr. Khanna is good? I'm sure he himself is very competent and good. I have trouble pass their paralegals... and they come with wrong answers to my straight forward questions. For physicians there are very limited avenues unless it is complicated by being out of status, etc.... but for most of us, the process and options are pretty straight forward. And I was surprised what I was hearing from Mr. Khanna's paralegals. I was going to go with him but his staff scared me.

Advise about Attorney!

Hi, Can you tell about this attorney?
I have to choose this attorney from my health org ,Wisconsin state!
hmrvisa.com
Thank you

But still she did very good job in our case like EB2 NIW and H1B

m_img said:
She seems to work part-time. She have a part time attorney as well. Just paralegals are full time, I think.

Last edited by a moderator:
hi anyone had any experience with robert lubin or jan pederson are they easy to get in touch with i need help with my j1 waiver transfer