Lawyer or Immigration agent -- Canada Immigration.

H1toGCard

Registered Users (C)
Hi Friends,

Can anybody suggest me a good Lawyer or Immigration agent to start the Canada immigration. Any Referrals you know.

Thanks in Advance.

Canadian immigration...BAD experience with KAM International

I had extremely bad & frustrating experience with agency - "KAM International". They took around $1500 (US dollars) and after One & half year, one fine morning they told me that your Canadian Perm residency wont go thru but they will start to persue my case once again & I have to pay once again $ 1500 (US dollars) as its fresh application...

With this bitter experiace, I never got in touch with any of Canadian Agent or Lawyer..

I am of the opinion that Lawyer would be good option..Hope it helps..

H1toGCard said:
Hi Friends,

Can anybody suggest me a good Lawyer or Immigration agent to start the Canada immigration. Any Referrals you know.

Thanks in Advance.

KAM International is nightmare experience.

In my relative's case, Canadian landing was denied at Windsor, ON border. but they never helped by any means. Even, they don't had originally filed application papers. They neevr took .pdf copy or Physical photocopies. They never responds back .We paid them Rs. 30000 + USD $2000. They promised to get "Arranged Employment". But never got that. Never money returned against that one(charged USD $2000). I have all proofs.

Email: vs_shah@hotmail.com