Lawyer faxed inquiry for WAC-02-035 ??

tt tt

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

My Lawyer faxed an inquiry on my case saying it was beyond the processing date on the JIT ? My rd is 10/9 nd is 11/9 , wac-02-35, fp done on 3/19 IIO said fp received on 4/29 AVM message in " 975..999". While I am glad my lawyer is taking a pro active interest in my case, I thought my case was not beyond the JIT date ???

I will call up and ask the lawyer but in the meantime any inputs from gurus out here ??
regards
tt tt

reply?

tt tt,

Pls., let me know what the replies from INS and your lawyer?

My Info is almost same as yours and my message is still 999 days:

RD: 10/25
ND: 11/08
FP: 03/06
WAC-02-034-xxxxx:

confused:

What JIT times ?

I am not sue what JIT time is the lawyer referring
to ? Is it for EAD or AP ?
The RD and ND dates for your cases is not beyond
the JIT times. Do post the response from the
laywer.
Thx

Lawyer's reply

Well, the lawyer's office said that they will continue to fax inquiries to the INS until the INS replies back, they said that so many times they have got an earlier approval even though the JIT date is indicating something else.

Teleconference

Did a telecon with IIO and my legal secretary, it was helpful. Even though this is a troublesome option, would suggest you to do if your options permit.

Desi4aGC, what was the response of the ILO

Desi4aGC

Could you share with us what was the response of the ILO.

Thanks
maliki

my Question

My question was on EAD.

Officer said they are processing cases as on Feb 19. As far as 485 goes, it is still pending which will take few months.

tt tt

So we can fax for update even when we do not come
up in the JIT dates . I will contact my lawyer
to do the same and update soon.

INS replied to fax ....

saying " CASE PENDING ADJUCATION " . So I dont know if the fax is going to help or not, but atleast some communication from the INS regarding the case.
Anyhow it seems some wac-02-47s and 50s are getting approved on the board, so I am just praying for mine 02-35 case to be approved really soon. :(