lawsuit against USCIS

kaixin

Registered Users (C)
Hi guys,

I have been tired of end less waiting, and thus am thinking about filing a WOM lawsuit against USCIS and FBI. According to the lawsuit cases posted here and other forums, it seems to me the lawsuit success rate is pretty high. But I still like to know what if one loses his lawsuit compaign. Will his I-485 be badly affected? Thanks!

NIW 140&485 RD 2005/1
140 RFE 2005/4
140 AP 2005/7

Lawsuit is pointless. There is no chance in a case where the delay is because of visa number unavailability. Go to ImmigrationVoice.Org and help volunteer. Changing the law is the only hope.

kaixin:
It depends. Is your PD current? Is the namecheck the only roadblock? What has been the recent trend with WOM's in the district court you live in?

WOM might be the solution for namecheck delays, but without knowing the specifics of your case, I can't really tell you if its a good idea.

In general, you are right in saying that WOM has a high success rate for cases stuck in name check and your 485 is not adversely effected in any way.
KJ

kaixin said:
Hi guys,

I have been tired of end less waiting, and thus am thinking about filing a WOM lawsuit against USCIS and FBI. According to the lawsuit cases posted here and other forums, it seems to me the lawsuit success rate is pretty high. But I still like to know what if one loses his lawsuit compaign. Will his I-485 be badly affected? Thanks!

NIW 140&485 RD 2005/1
140 RFE 2005/4
140 AP 2005/7