Latest NSC Processing Time Report

just wish atleast they would change the rules so we can use AC21 atleast, I was close to losing my job, but somehow got a reprieve!

but I see more and more people finding themselves in this mess - working on EAD with 140 pending and losing their job!

The only solution looks like find a job on your own, have the GC sponsoring company in between so they can provide paystubs and make sure your gross is atleast equal to that mentioned in your H1 LC

God knows for how long! it's just ridiculous, wonder how those NSC employees would feel if they go to a store, pay money for store's services and the store tells them they would look into their interests within 150 - 180 days and keeps telling them the same story for 400+ days!

hopeofgc said:
I don't think our lawyers are any good except may be few. They just here to rip off our pockets and submit applications. They are no good. I wonder what is AILA doing ? Can AILA escalate this NSC issue ?

No use blaming the lawyers, Ultimately it's our problem and not theirs, Even when Rajiv Khanna was in court last winter, I don't think a lot of us showed up in court, atleast for support! if we don't turn up, why should they?

Employers should do something.

EB GC are filed because US employers need people for future work. If everything moves slowly, not only individual suffers, but organizations also suffer who put in commitment for future employement. Can't they do anything? I agree many small scale employers are blood suckers.... but there are big organizations who can make difference.