Latest NSC processing report: SUCKS....

aws

Registered Users (C)
Can you imagine what the a** h***s at NSC are doing with our I140s/I485s?

From 07/01 report to 07/15 report, NOT a single day of progress in processing dates! (Check the aila website for latest update)

What can we do to kick their a**?

Exactly as expected

Exactly as expected
This is exactly what i expected.So no surprises.I have not seen any 140 approvals posted from NSC for a long time now.Meanwhile VSC is really doing great .I read today that there were some approvals even in Jan 2004.
God knows why NSC is confused with Ohata memo where as VSC seems to be doing normal business of approving 140's.

its a hopeless situation

gcbandwagon said:
Exactly as expected
This is exactly what i expected.So no surprises.I have not seen any 140 approvals posted from NSC for a long time now.Meanwhile VSC is really doing great .I read today that there were some approvals even in Jan 2004.
God knows why NSC is confused with Ohata memo where as VSC seems to be doing normal business of approving 140's.

its election year may be we should take these guys at NSC to task and write to our respective congressmen because nothing seems to making these guys move the 140 applications. its hopeless to look at these processing date reports every 2 weeks and not seeing a change in these dates like this our applications will never be approved. in an election year things change and i hope we can do something about it. we can contact all our congressmen through the aila.org site. i am planning to that.

to iknowitall,

i agree with you, let me know how do you propose to write to the local congress rep. how can I support you?

I haven't done this stuff of writing to congressmen before or where exactly to find their addresses (email address I believe), but if someone could show me, I will be glad to jump in

go to aila.org site and there you will see the option to write to your congressman by putting in your zip code.

i agree with iknowitall. Can someone write a template mail to congressman? It is time to push NSC!

Yes that is correct

That is absolutely right thing to do .. we should write to congress men to push NSC to move things faster. it has become from bad to worst ...

What is NSC working on?

The dates for employment based cases have not changed. However, what is holding up the employment based cases, i.e. are they working on any other category of immigrants? I noticed that the 140 for extraordinary ability moved ahead by 45 days. But seriously how many EB-1 cases are there?

nelabor said:
That is absolutely right thing to do .. we should write to congress men to push NSC to move things faster. it has become from bad to worst ...
I ALSO AGREE WE SHOULD WRITE THE CONGRESS MEN ABOUT NSC I HAVE A I 824 FOR MY HUSBAND SUBMITTED IN FEB 18 2004 THE PROCCESING DATE IS NOW APRIL 10 2004 AND I HAVE NOT HEARD A WORD YET.THESE ARE PEOPLES LIVES THEY ARE DEALING WITH AND THEY JUST DONT CARE.

IF ANYBODY IS HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THERE I 824 PLEASE COMTACT ME i KNOW THERE IS A LOT OF PEOPLE SEPERATED BUY BORED WALLS AND I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROMYOU THANK YOU wE WHERE DENIED OURS DUE TO A FALES CONVICTION AND WE ARE APPEALING IT WITH JUAREZ.