Latest from the IO

atmaramji

Registered Users (C)
After seeing all these approvals, I got restless and called TSC.
The fine lady out there says that everything is clear, it has not been assigned to an IO yet. Wonder when that hour will arrive.
:rolleyes:

The fine lady out there says that everything is clear, it has not been assigned to an IO yet. Wonder when that hour will arrive.

Don't worry! your approval will come in few days... I am sure :D

After seeing approvals for so many of those with 8/10-14 LUDs, I'd say those LUDs have some significance. So all the best!

Take it easy atmaramji, everyone is desperate. Aap ki atma ko zaroor shanti milegi :) Just wait for few more days... You are next in queue!

I hope it comes soon. The darn thing is effecting my work and health. And I know it should not...but I dont have the discipline/self control to focus on anything else but this crazy dance!

All the familiar and veteran names waiting on 485 approval seem to have got it today.

hudakchullu, atmaramji and I seem to be the only ones left out for now. Disheartening:( (especially after TSC IO confirming today that my NC is pending)

Keep hitting the 'F5' button dude! It is just a matter of hours (works case days).

am i missing some thing to fit in the definition of veteran??? ;-)

All the familiar and veteran names waiting on 485 approval seem to have got it today.

hudakchullu, atmaramji and I seem to be the only ones left out for now. Disheartening:( (especially after TSC IO confirming today that my NC is pending)

how about me man,

Well..there are several ppl out there who have been in this process for a very long time...but we need to accept the fact that there is no method or pattern to the approvals that have happened over the last few months...Instead of focusing on how old your PD has been, think about how lucky you have been over the last few months......it is a very hard fact to digest but *it is what it is*

akilhere,

I was feeling I was one of the seniors but your mail brought me back to earth :)

I think you are correct, let's wait.

Well..there are several ppl out there who have been in this process for a very long time...but we need to accept the fact that there is no method or pattern to the approvals that have happened over the last few months...Instead of focusing on how old your PD has been, think about how lucky you have been over the last few months......it is a very hard fact to digest but *it is what it is*