Latest FP from NSC

Tamil Pyan

Registered Users (C)
Hello:

Please let us keep track of latest FP notice from NSC.

Will the FP notice come directly to us or will it go to attorney? Please respond.

My RD May 18. Waiting for FP. AP and EAD are approved.

Both to you and Lawayer

I think, You will get the Finger print notice soon, and your lawyer will also get the notice.

I got mine after around 100 days

My PD - Nov 97, ND APR 27, NSC, FP on Aug 8th, done in Indiana.

State Michigan - South West Region - Not detroit

FP Notice

Hi Tamil Pyan,
   Welcome to the new board. Same here as you. AP and EAD approved and waiting for FP Notice. I-485 RD 05/18/2001. Columbus, OH area. Will post any updates.

FP Done...

Hi Guys,

Just to let you know,
RD 5/4/2001
ND 6/5/2001
FP notice received on 7/12/2001
FP was scheduled for week starting fro 7/31/2001
FP done at Cleveland ACS on 8/3/2001

AP and EAD already approved and received.

Hang in there guys, FP done early does not help anyway. We just have to wait until our RD,ND are being worked upon dates for I-485. Good Luck guys.

Thanks,
hamrahi

I-485 NSC - Grand Rapids, MI

RD 8/13/2001
ND Waiting
FP Waiting
AP Waiting
EAD Waiting

What is the typical time to get a recipt and how long before I get AP and EAD. Any idea on how long it takes to get FP notice

thanks
Osmaniz

waiting for FP

RD 5/31/01
ND 7/17/01
EAD obtained locally from Cleveland\'s INS office
Waiting for FP

Later

bkcgey

No Title

Looks like they stopped working. They are taking off to spend their tax rebate check(tax paid by immigrant community). We are paying and they are enjoying.

No Title

"Looks like they stopped working."
I don\'t think so.
I read somewhere that because of too many applications that were filed in the last 3 months (because of the 245), there might be delays.

Waiting

I-485 Seattle WA- India
RD - Feb 12/2001
ND Mar 18/2001
FP Apr 25/2001
Waiting for I-485 Approval ?
Anybody in the the same boat ?

Seattle FP

Finally somebody from Seattle has spoken up ! ( see my previous requests in multiple messages for Seattle people to post their FP dates ). Anyway, looks like the city of residence doesn\'t matter, the FP dates depend on INS sending the papers to us. My RD is 5/25/01 and no signs of an FP notice yet whereas yours was done by 2 months of your RD.