latest form N 400, ? single application for self n spouse

hurricanemd

Registered Users (C)
1.I am filling for N 400 , but the only form I see on the USCIS website, says expires on 3/13 , is there another form or I use the same.
2. Both me and spouse are eligible for naturalization based on 5 years, is it one common application for both of us or separate applications
thanks for feedback

1. As it says on the USCIS website: A new edition of this form is coming soon. In the meantime, customers may file using the 3/22/12 edition. Editions dated 06/17/11, 01/18/11, 11/23/10, 04/05/10, 01/15/10 and 01/22/09 may also be accepted.

I guess this is not too hard to follow!

2. Separate applications for each individual 18 years or older.

My wife and I just completed the process. Separate application and separate fee unfortunately.

thanks
I have another question, fp date aug 12 , but I have seen that some people go on earlier date to get fp done , how to do that n do we walk in or make appt

You already have an appointment on 8/12. If you want to walk in, you just walk in hoping that they have open spots to take your FPs. I don't recommend doing it unless your district office is fairly close and it won't be a problem for you to return if they don't have spots.